Reviews for The X Factor
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 8 . 5/20
Yes! I care! Please be out there and make a sequel, this is the second time I've read this mostly because I like YAHF stories staring Xander, but I also have a hard time finding good Gargoyles stories since I'm not a fan of the Manhattan Clan except for the show itself, they're all a little too naïve for me; also, heroes really need to understand that sometimes the only solution that's acceptable is to kill the villain rather than let them come back repeatedly, killing, torturing, and generally destroying innocent lives. Most of the Gargoyles villains aren't actually that bad that killing them is needed, but still, in order for a story to be interesting you need to change things in some significant way from cannon, and cannon is pretty darn good there.
Fizzfaldt chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
Ok.. I'm very confused about Angel.
Was that hell? A dream?
Fizzfaldt chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
Ooh cool.
I had forgotten that part about the cartoon; thanks for the author's postscript
Fizzfaldt chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Ooh.
Puck's joining? Now this could be interesting.
The Taser-Wielding Trickster chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
Yay! I love Owen and Puck!

(I know they're same being technically, but they are radically different in presentation)
Rat-Man chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
Great story
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Interesting start
mirela.rat.7 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
we care :D
Netchka chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I do, I do! Sequel please! Please? Soonish? Someday? :-) ;)
Netchka chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Interesting story. :-)
Netchka chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Huh? Oh Boy! What now. :-)
Netchka chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Cool start.
sub0chick chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
very interesting concept, think it's funny you still managed to kill all the vamps lol. nice work :)
Piterio chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
It was a nice story to read. A little odd in some places but i liked reading it. Hope there be a sequel to it.