Reviews for Keys to the Gate
Moi chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Brilliant story.
OCMichael chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
An excellent story; I wouldn't mind
Seeing more installments showing up.
Katescats chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Hi just read your story it was good.
kahless21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
excellent story. keep up the good work.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was a really great story!
AnimaLynx chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I also would love to see another in this series of Pretender.

I think Jarod and the Aliens / Ancients / Atlantis (which Jarod inquires internally about at the beginning) and another show or whatever you wanted to make another story!

Well it's all up to you and how much interest you have in writing and picking this up again! I really did enjoy this Series and I hope to see you write more in the future.

ALx
Oxymironic chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Oh, that was very good. Very original. And the first fanfic that involved 7days. I hadn't thought anyone even remembered that show. I miss it. It was good.

Brilliant story. Wish it had been in seperate chapters though. Would have been easier to read with better stopping points.

Other than that I really enjoyed it.
faeriesinger chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I liked very much. ARe you gonna write more? I think the continued adventures fo the SGC and a family of Pretenders could be very interesting, to say the least. Great job.
zeynel chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Great fic! i just discovered it, it was one of the best i ever read!
Malaskor chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
That was an excellent story. Very nice plot, good descriptions and characterisation.

I hope that sometime in the future a plot bunny for a sequel comes along :)

Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing
Harry2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
BRAVO! Well done! Another top notch crossover with the Parkers and Jarod. And this time bringing in what is RAPIDLY becoming one of my favorite SF series: 7 Days! You managed to get EVERYONES charachter down perfectly, and I love the idea of Jarod doing freelance work for SG1. As for the Parkers, well, they do work well together, but SG1 helping out NNL, that may take a bit of doing. We shall see what comes of it. In fact, maybe you should consider taking a shot at a Wandererverse tale sometime!
WBH21C chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Very well done!
piccol0 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Loved your crossover!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Such a lovely story. :-) I enjoyed it.