Reviews for Lost Emotions
Unbidden-Angel chapter 9 . 7/5/2008
I really like it! Please continue!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I really liked this.
FindingReality chapter 9 . 10/10/2007
WoW! Great story! Well writeen, and the plot is intriguing, encouraging us to read more! Can't wait to see what the next chapter has in store! Update soon! Great Job!
untilmylastbreath chapter 9 . 6/29/2006
please update
DanPhantom chapter 9 . 5/13/2006
I really like how this story is turning out, I like how you have the three of them separated, I like that you had Chris want to help Sam instead of turn her in well there is a lot I like about this story, keep it up.
Galateagirl chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
I love Chris. I think there should be a triangle going on with Danny Chris and Sam. But, you are the author, you get to call the shots. Danny's emotions are coming back! Yay!
DeathBright chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
IT's ok. There! I reviewed! now I want a anther Chapy!NOW!
Salinedreamsxena chapter 8 . 5/6/2006
i almost cried when it said danny fenton, i don't no why... and i did cry when i realized he married some blond! ah

the horrid crying
DeathBright chapter 8 . 4/23/2006
Patricia Thompson! This is a D/S! WA T-T
DannysEvilTwin chapter 8 . 4/23/2006
I love love love this story! I really want you to update please. Reviews really do make the world go round. And so does updating. lol

-DannysEvilTwin
DanPhantom chapter 8 . 4/22/2006
Thank you, I'm happy to be apart of this story, its very good I'm really enjoying it, I like the cliffie they help the readers wanting more wich I want more. update soon, your doing really well
Ghostboy814 chapter 8 . 4/22/2006
Great chapter. Keep up the good work!
Galateagirl chapter 8 . 4/22/2006
Hi. Umm...I want to tell you something. I hate DannyOC stories. I can at least respect other stories. PLEASE tell me this isn't how you planned your story.

If this story is Danny/OC, I'm sorry for insulting you. I like the story so much, but I love DS stories. Poor Sam...

So many mysteries... I can't wait!
alow chapter 8 . 4/22/2006
just finished reading the whole thing! really good aww poor sam!
alow chapter 3 . 4/22/2006