Reviews for The Backwards Second Chance
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Ahhh that was too cute!
Shelbs13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This gave me the biggest smile! I couldn't help but let out a little squee! I miss Rose sooo much! This makes me so happy!
sami-the-gleek chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
okay, i know im slow on this but i have reason. i just started watching doctor who and i've only been reading fanfiction for a few months. i've been reading glee fanfics and think your an AMAZING writer so i looked to see if you had writen other glee stories. this lead to me seeing doctor who and ncis fanfics which pretty much made me die of happiness. i decided to try doctor who first cuz i was really upset about the rose thing and am totally obsessed now that i have found it. so yeah, thats about it. i just wanted to tell you why you are getting reviews on a story that is years old. i really 3 this story!
Rupiah chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
AH! BIG EARS! AH!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Very nice!
JeMS7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I think this is very cute, I like it.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Lol! Cute
juniper holly chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
aw. yay for big ears!
Who Wolf chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
The last line is a classic! Great fic! Well done, and keep up the geat work.
Sands of Patience chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I loved it...

Especially the last bit hehehe so cute.
Slayergirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I thought genetically, blue eyes were dominant, so their child should have had blue eyes as well? But I'm just being nit-picky, apart from that, I love it.

Anyway, maybe Gallifreyan genetics work differently, so she wouldn't have blue eyes? Or maybe he was just teasing her?

Oh, well. I liked the story anyway.
morph chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Lovely fic! Love the twist at the ending. :D Wonderfully done.
TheDarkLady66 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I'd like to see Rose's reaction to what he said! :D:D
golwenadaneth chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I absolutly love the last line,
Jia-Mai chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
That was lovely! I loved the last line!