Reviews for Numbers
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Hey again! Wow, now that was amazing! I like you had all the stastics add up in his life! You know your stuff in sports, thats awesome! Rock on girl! Then the ending, its like so devasating! (in good way) Confusion though: What was 2%?
TheCaptian chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
thats really creative
eveningspirit1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Wow. That was cool, really.

However all those numbers were… well it’s not a story really, it might be put under PlotWhatPlot section, so it’s not that important, but that was boring ;). Not that it matters, since it was just a set up, and it worked well as such. All in all it was wonderfully balanced, because after that “boring” section, there came this final, head-blowing paragraph. And few last sentences. “Kevin assumed she was talking about milk. She wasn’t. So these were his new odds. He wasn’t taking his luck to Vegas anytime soon.” I just had to repeat it here. This is PRICELESS!

Big congratulations, I bow before you.

.yannik
wizened cynic chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This fic breaks my heart a little bit. Excellent.
LadyJenny chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Whoa ... I don't usually read Kevinfic, but this was really really good.
Soccer9208 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
WOW! That was amazing! you have an amzing talent, i am amazed at waht you can portray in such a short fic! Great job i loved it!
Elizabeth Teresa chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This is fantastic, just like your other story. Love your writing, keep it up. Not nearly enough people focus on Kevin.
Carlanime chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
That was very well done. Kudos.
Em'sPride chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
After reading that, I was breathless. It was definately one of the most touching and cleverly worded stories I have EVER read. You are a genious!
Somar chapter 1 . 7/7/2005