Reviews for Everything's Eventual
Jersey Jae chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Please Please Please Please Please continue this. I know it's been years, but it was really great.
BulletGirl2647 chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Lol their banter's so cute. I really really really want you to continue this story. it's REALLY good!
sicklittlesuicide chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
omgosh you have to finish this story. please please please please and a last please
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
loved it update soon
NateBran chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
I really love this story. You are writing the characters perfectly and the story line is good! I can't wait for your next update!
Krys33 chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
I can't remember if I reviewed the last chapter or not... Anywho, I'm not normally a Rory/Logan fan, but this peaked my intrest... and now I'm hooked! I can't wait for an update. I loved the Velma/Daphne thing, btw. Cute. Write more soon!

~Krys
ed-space-cpwgirl chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
i love it it is funny and that comic relife was needed let me tell you i like how you portrayed their emotions and how the characters stay true to the origninals in the tv show in thier type of reaction the the news is wonderfully done i am going to be keeping up with this story you have them down and i cant wait to see who you continue on with this i am sure you will do it amazing you have my vote i give you an a in my book

ed-
CarebearKara chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Okay...the reactions to the news are going to be bad...especially Lorelai's since she's already not happy about Rory's desicion to take time off from Yale. This is really great though.
SDD22 chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
Hmm, nice chapter. I particularly liked the movement from the R/L portion to L/L. Nice way to keep things flowing. I'm interested to see where this is ultimately going, once the news is out in the open.
Literati Lover chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
It's very cute.

I can't wait to see the WW3 lol

Great job! Write more soon
Brittany Laine chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
That was so good...and adorable. Please, please, please update soon!
the inc pot chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Aww, definitely up on the Adorable top ten list!
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
this is good
rnl1993 chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
please continue, can't wait for the start of World War 3
sophie chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Love it! Please continue this soon, I can't wait for WWI! I like this angle INFINITELY better than leaving logan out of it - i actually was considering writing something even where Rory & Logan weren't together-together anymore but where he's still in the kid's life...and of course they'd END UP together, because, hello, everyone loves a good r/l fic! And even SHE can't resist him for too long...anyway, thanks for writing this, I'm very excited for the next chapter and looking forward to more! That last line was great too, btw. Excellent, excellent, all around.