Reviews for Sandwiches
Firebird41 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Wow, dude...girl (i don't know). That was pretty funny. I've actauly never read anything quite like that before. Although, you should've made them a little more apprehensive about telling each other stuff. Like how you did with Choji and how he went for his chips when Shikamaru started talking. Yup, that was quite interesting.

I still don't quite understand why Temari is chasing the Shik (why did I call him that?) over a sandwhich. Unless you explained it but i actually didn't quite get it. Or it's just one of those things that can't be answered becuase it makes it slightly more amusing.
Hobochan chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
The whole thing was just great, but that endurance comment was the best. Man, all y'all ShikaTema writers a so *witty*. I can never live up to all these awesome stories.
cathaya chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
*giggles* Oh, that's HILARIOUS. Choiji and Shika-kun really are whipped ... I love Temari.

Brilliant.
sasa chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
yep, thats right: whipped. Hn. Cute, and i know that its weird, but i'd love to see someone in shika's position...painful
RachelBaby666 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
lol

that was funny
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Aww That was really cute! _ Shika-kun is so adorable! *squee*
hardxfreakinxcore chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
"He figured it was bout time to get home anyway; there were SANDWICHES waiting for him."

Sandwich-ES? Man, Chouji's a pimp XD.
Athla chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
lol
blackhaze666 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
thats not fair Ino gets Chouji and Temari gets Shikamaru! aw well, i loved the story none the less. more please
BobaIsDelish chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
omg your story rocks...it's really really good i actually made me laugh out loud! really awesome!
Jewel Green chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Funny. I enjoyed your story! Love the characterization.
Bullwinkle's Lady chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
OMG, this fic was great! Too funny! She blew up at him just cuz he asked for a sandwich - lol. And he thinks that HE did something wrong? Pah, Temari's psycho. Good job. Gotta go check out ur other stories. Ja.
Felix ChoujiChan S chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Oh...

Oh, geez.

That was great. xD

Good Lord... I can never get enough of the Akimichis.

...Meaning that in more ways than one...

*winkwink*

Wonderful writing...

I'll look for some more writing from ya!

-Felix "ChoujiChan" S. _

xpeaceoutx
Rasengan2theface chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
interesting...you have intrigued me
emesisbowl chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
AHAHAHAHAHA! I love how Shikamaru got in trouble for asking for a sandwhich...Good fic. :)
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »