Reviews for The Butterfly Keeper
kirr1001 chapter 32 . 3/19/2011
good epilogue ) though it was so sad that she couldn't see her family again...but she had Inuyasha thank you for this story, I enjoyed!
kirr1001 chapter 31 . 3/19/2011
so angsty and emotional, made me cry almost :') I loved it, I could feel the pain, the love, the happiness, everything through the words! wonderful job!
inuyashaloverr chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Best Inu/Kag Cat.

Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the Sept. 2010 term!

Our official website can be found here:

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:

group/FeudalAssociation/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:

albums/ll109/FeudalAssociation/Fiction%20Sept%202010/?startall

All awards, past or present, can be found here:

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

pickup_

**You may receive this notice more than once if you've won multiple awards.

Again, Congratulations, and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our group!

Inuyashaloverr .

Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal. animara

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanfiction (Fiction)

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. / group/Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Loved the story. KUDOS!
HeidiBax chapter 33 . 11/13/2008
Wow. Amazing. Loved it!
Captain applesauce chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Wow. What a wonderful first chapter! Very well written. I'll keep reading- Keep up the great work,

Capt. Ap.
kawaiidog chapter 32 . 6/25/2007
omg! i cried so many times during this fanfiction! it was realy good! i cant wait to read somemore of your fanfictions! inukaglove narakustinky poo kikyostupid clay person... u rock!
ladyhawk89 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I love your story so far. The opening was awesome. The way you funneled in would have made all my high school english teachers proud.
kitsune-koinu chapter 33 . 3/22/2007
-XDXDawesome really wonderful fic!
lily chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
love your faithful portrayal of all the characters! love them to bits! and love inukag moments! aw- they are so sweet!must read more!
XsHArPXAzXAxSpOoNx chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
um ok...still cool fic!
XsHArPXAzXAxSpOoNx chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
aw! he is being thoughtful!anyway tight fic! it's flippin awsome!
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 27 . 12/29/2006
wut is this fuckin prophecy!

wtf is naraku doing!

geeze! THERE BAKAS!

Y COULD THEY SAY OR DO SUMTIN GEEZE! IF THIS WAS A TV SHOW I WOULD HAVE BROK THE TV BY NOW BCAZ OF THERE STUPIDITY!

R4K

AND THIS STUPID SHYT WONT ACCEPT MY REVIEWS!
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
wasnt it a girl that gave her the bowl?

r4k