Reviews for History Retold
Oogies4u chapter 19 . 6/21
Wow.. I have to say that this story captured me and held me from start to end. Well done.
lilyjen09 chapter 2 . 3/6
I like the idea of this story, but what really bothers me is the completely oncorrect spelling of spells. If you want to improve your writing, look up how to spell words from the books. It is extremely jarring to read "stupfy" instead of "stupify," for example.
pikachucat chapter 19 . 1/3
awesome
TwinTigerLover chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
By lord, I am close to tiers reading such entries. I do dearly love the tail you have spun and have no doubt that a better tail awaits me.

Twintigerlover xx
Winged-Ashes chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
this is good i like it
kittyrsocute chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
I like this.
PiptheSnake chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
... This chapter, along with the song 'crawl', nearly made me cry... I feel so bad. For Salazar...
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
in my own little hp universe that im still creating salazar and helga were together as well. its kind of sweet and awesome
staretoile chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
Hi,

nice idea with the cupboard in the hall. First I thought about Narnia when I read that part.
In the beginning Salazar is really snarky but later on he really likes Harry. When reading
your story one could understand how confused Harry first is when he arrives. You really have a
talent there.

I liked all the different characters and also Malfoy in the past and he is so stupid to fight alongside
the muggles and then worship Slytherin who hates Malfoy in turn.

Kind regards
Andrea
crotia chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
Your writing skills have visibly approved after this story. Well done.
Arcticstar chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
Excellent story. Nice introduction to Salazar. The plot moved a bit fast, but was suitable enough to keep the attention of the reader. The ending was a bit abrupt. All in all a good story.

Keep Writing,
Arctic
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
I read this story from start to finish and I'm currently on Chapter 14 of your sequel. Thank you for this really well-written story! I've enjoyed it, and it has made me laugh. I also like your writing style a lot, so thanks for sharing this with us.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
I'm surprised that Harry never showed his Slytherin his parseltongue abilities.
Sharon T chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
Wonderful :-)
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
good story really liked it.