Reviews for History Retold
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/29
Yeah like I'm done with this piece of shit. Harry in this is *Victim Mary Sue" trait or trope.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 3/29
I never liked Canon Harry and it sounds like he never improved. I hate how all the houses are divided and the fans act that is normal due to it "always being that way" which is how the liberal mantra works.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/29
Why didn't he go get Uncle Vernon's gun and lock the bedroom door? Even if he didn't know how to properly shoot he would at least have some kind of extra defense and could bluff his way out and the very least if he did hit a death eater they would be stunned.

A gun can shoot faster then their fancy wand waving.\

This fic is stupid!
This story is amazing
Blueberry Babe chapter 19 . 11/21/2016
Great story. Thanks.
Blueberry Babe
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 19 . 6/19/2016
A good story. Original. Just needs a bit more attention to spelling and grammar.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 16 . 6/19/2016
"tossed my brother and me", not "tossed my brother and I". "tossed ... I" is incorrect because "I" can only be used for subjects, never objects.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
"Who sent you, whelp, to spy on I Godric Gryffindor?" Holy crap that's bad English. "spy on me" is the way it should be.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
Misuse of "install" for "in store". Cringeworthy.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
Groan... "wondered", not "wandered". To wander is to travel without direction. I have seen this error at least a thousand times on FFN. Do they not teach spelling in schools any more?
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Molly tried to evict a boggart, not a Dementor.
SortingHat chapter 14 . 2/6/2016
I don't like fics that stick sorely to canon as the canon itself is full of holes and I don't believe that prophecies control people. People control the prophecies actually and Harry giving in winds up creating a self fulfilling attitude.
SortingHat chapter 10 . 2/5/2016
*Lights turn on and two officers are there with stun guns ready to arrest Harry and the moment he wiggled he was down on the fllor*
SortingHat chapter 9 . 2/5/2016
Sorry but I side with the muggles on this one because if someone goes telling them that a mysterious being or power killed one of their own they are NOT just going to sit on their hands and do nothing.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 2/5/2016
I read some fics that shoed...showed some more balanced Slytherin views and a lot of what you read or saw is based off of long term prejudism (if I spelled that right) and biased views going back a long ways because the Ministry wants control over all the content.

Since a lot of the Slytherin magic is in the *unknown* category they have to label it *dark* so people won't show an obsession which makes it easier to control the crowd like you.

It's a long road to recovery to take the red pill.