Reviews for History Retold
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 19 . 6/19
A good story. Original. Just needs a bit more attention to spelling and grammar.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 16 . 6/19
"tossed my brother and me", not "tossed my brother and I". "tossed ... I" is incorrect because "I" can only be used for subjects, never objects.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 11 . 6/19
"Who sent you, whelp, to spy on I Godric Gryffindor?" Holy crap that's bad English. "spy on me" is the way it should be.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 6/18
Misuse of "install" for "in store". Cringeworthy.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 6/18
Groan... "wondered", not "wandered". To wander is to travel without direction. I have seen this error at least a thousand times on FFN. Do they not teach spelling in schools any more?
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 6/18
Molly tried to evict a boggart, not a Dementor.
SortingHat chapter 14 . 2/6
I don't like fics that stick sorely to canon as the canon itself is full of holes and I don't believe that prophecies control people. People control the prophecies actually and Harry giving in winds up creating a self fulfilling attitude.
SortingHat chapter 10 . 2/5
*Lights turn on and two officers are there with stun guns ready to arrest Harry and the moment he wiggled he was down on the fllor*
SortingHat chapter 9 . 2/5
Sorry but I side with the muggles on this one because if someone goes telling them that a mysterious being or power killed one of their own they are NOT just going to sit on their hands and do nothing.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 2/5
I read some fics that shoed...showed some more balanced Slytherin views and a lot of what you read or saw is based off of long term prejudism (if I spelled that right) and biased views going back a long ways because the Ministry wants control over all the content.

Since a lot of the Slytherin magic is in the *unknown* category they have to label it *dark* so people won't show an obsession which makes it easier to control the crowd like you.

It's a long road to recovery to take the red pill.
Nagini chapter 4 . 2/5
Good firsssst attempt at thinking outside of the box but please don't be so biased to Gryffindor ssssssshoe horning the other houses. I can clearly ssssssse it plain as day.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/5
Okay I sort of followed this until right up where Harry called somebody on a phone which was never mentioned.

Do they use Wave Broadband with a huge cable to The Burrow?
Oogies4u chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
Wow.. I have to say that this story captured me and held me from start to end. Well done.
lilyjen09 chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
I like the idea of this story, but what really bothers me is the completely oncorrect spelling of spells. If you want to improve your writing, look up how to spell words from the books. It is extremely jarring to read "stupfy" instead of "stupify," for example.
pikachucat chapter 19 . 1/3/2015