Reviews for History Retold
Blueberry Babe chapter 19 . 11/21/2016
Great story. Thanks.
Blueberry Babe
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 19 . 6/19/2016
A good story. Original. Just needs a bit more attention to spelling and grammar.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 16 . 6/19/2016
"tossed my brother and me", not "tossed my brother and I". "tossed ... I" is incorrect because "I" can only be used for subjects, never objects.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
"Who sent you, whelp, to spy on I Godric Gryffindor?" Holy crap that's bad English. "spy on me" is the way it should be.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
Misuse of "install" for "in store". Cringeworthy.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
Groan... "wondered", not "wandered". To wander is to travel without direction. I have seen this error at least a thousand times on FFN. Do they not teach spelling in schools any more?
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Molly tried to evict a boggart, not a Dementor.
SortingHat chapter 14 . 2/6/2016
I don't like fics that stick sorely to canon as the canon itself is full of holes and I don't believe that prophecies control people. People control the prophecies actually and Harry giving in winds up creating a self fulfilling attitude.
SortingHat chapter 10 . 2/5/2016
*Lights turn on and two officers are there with stun guns ready to arrest Harry and the moment he wiggled he was down on the fllor*
SortingHat chapter 9 . 2/5/2016
Sorry but I side with the muggles on this one because if someone goes telling them that a mysterious being or power killed one of their own they are NOT just going to sit on their hands and do nothing.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 2/5/2016
I read some fics that shoed...showed some more balanced Slytherin views and a lot of what you read or saw is based off of long term prejudism (if I spelled that right) and biased views going back a long ways because the Ministry wants control over all the content.

Since a lot of the Slytherin magic is in the *unknown* category they have to label it *dark* so people won't show an obsession which makes it easier to control the crowd like you.

It's a long road to recovery to take the red pill.
Nagini chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
Good firsssst attempt at thinking outside of the box but please don't be so biased to Gryffindor ssssssshoe horning the other houses. I can clearly ssssssse it plain as day.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Okay I sort of followed this until right up where Harry called somebody on a phone which was never mentioned.

Do they use Wave Broadband with a huge cable to The Burrow?
Oogies4u chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
Wow.. I have to say that this story captured me and held me from start to end. Well done.