Reviews for Destiny Central
Unknown chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
Great story! Update soon 'kay?
dragonsworn chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
haha this fic is so cute . so little sora in it so far tho :o i hope you start having him in it more xD keep writing! :D
star-chan89 chapter 5 . 10/14/2006
a few good bits are better than no bits at all.
Lion's Purity chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
I thought this story was great because I loved it so far so

please oh please update soon!)Pwease!Keep up the good work!)

*AndromedaGalaxy*
blacksrose chapter 5 . 3/8/2006
just please write more!
Sorasgirl333 chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
lol nice chapter! _ glad to know this story is still going! XD 'twas a good one, can't wait for an update! :D
Ryfee chapter 5 . 3/6/2006
OMG.

Tally! I COULD OPEN THE PAGE! HURRAH! *dances like crazy*

And my name's THERE! Oh Gawd, i LoVVe you so much! Thanks a lot for the update Tally, and dun forget your promise kay? (u promised to update Juz like him, didn't you? XD)

And Ch.5 was so interesting! And silly Nami. 'why do u like Riku?'

'Cuz he's hot' DUH ,

And Seifer's funny! Yuffie ROCKS!

All i can say is, U-P-D-A-T-E soon! I luvv it! LUV IT.

And again, thanks a lot for putting my name there *feels so proud n honored* XD

And yeah, where on earth have u been? I missed ya a lot Tally!

And yeah, me. Rock. Mwahahahaha!

Nah, you ROCK. _

Weel, what a long review.

I hope you go back to earth soon cuz i miss ya a lot. I have no one to talk with, y'know. I miss your craziness XD

Yap, that's all i guess.

See ya soon Tally!

Better keep your promise and come back soon kay?

With so muccho lovve,

FeL~~ Cyangurl.
RuinsofTikal chapter 5 . 3/6/2006
yayzies! UPDATE S00N!
Ryfee chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
Finally! You've won a place in my fav. authors list! HuRraay!

I love this fict! SIX PACKS OH MY GAWD!

hothothothothothothothothot! If i were Yuffie, i would be ssoo happy to go to school! OMG who WOULDN'T? HOTTIE HUYS WITH SIX PACKS EVERYWHERE!

Wa! Hawtines!

I know, i always drool whenever i see six packs, hottie guys... but sadly i can't find em here... *sobs sobs*

Cloud is SOO HOT! Damn, the hot prince! Riku KH2 is super hot! Leon KH2 is SUUPPER HOTT too! Vinny is HAWTT!

Conclusion: Cloud, Leon, Vinny, Riku are the hottest guys in my list. XD mwahahaha!

We love HOT GUYS, don't we, Tally? LOL

Btw, please update this fict soon cuz i love it!

Hot guys rule all! XD

~LuV, FeL~
Whimsical Acumen chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
... update? Please?
star-chan89 chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
I'm still waiting for Yuffie and Leon. Sora is soo cute...When is he and kairi going to hook up?
Chocobo Obsessed chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
OH MAN! This is so cute! Comtinue it, kay? I heart it! _

Hope you update soon!

Iris
DiamondLucy chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
umm i didnt count. but wutever update soon!
DiamondLucy chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
umm does year 10 mean 10th grade, cause I'm in tenth grade too and I know what you're talking about. And the number two thingy like when girls say other girls are pretty or whatever I agree with you. My boyfriend gives me a strange look if I say a girl is pretty, but its just an observation...whatever. I like the story. I'm gonna read the next two chapters now...
skippinsunday chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
yehhe! ya made my wish of the month come true! yayayayay! ya updated! AND you gave me my borin chap back! i promise to make it better next time! another great chapter! bye!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »