Reviews for His Doorstep
MORRRRREEEEEE! Nice one-shot. The cliffhanger was earth shattering to be honest...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I cried for some reasons but,bravo good story! :)
Saphira Veera chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
F*ck. that sentence. f*ck me.

this story will be the end of me.
Demonicgirl111 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm crying! Why did he have to be engaged! He couldn't wait anymore could he?! NOOOO NARUTO! HOW COULD YOU! who was the girl?was it Hinata?! Ill kill her!great story! You made me cry! And I don't cry to a lot of stories!
Narutoxsakuracx chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
We'll come on .? Chapter two.! Lol plz.! U can wake up at 1 in the morning or 2?! It'll scare ya even more.!
Stigma chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Finally a decent story where Naruto isn't the pathetic lovesick loser chasing after scraps Sakura just happen to toss him!
DoctorCripple chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Interesting Story you've got here.

Was very emotional and a good read but I do need to point out that maybe it shouldn't be labelled as romance.

I do beleive angst or hurt/comfort would be more appropriate.

Other than that I have no qualms about you're story.
astrid chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
i might have already reviewed this chapter/story,but i've been dying to read the next one( THIS IS MY FAVOURITE)
astrid chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I just didn't like the part when Naruto said"Sakura...I'm engaged." I mean,Sakura was alwaya the girl of his dreams!
spazzgirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
an amazing story

who's naruto engaged to hinata?
wubbzy chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
If Naruto is engaged, then to who? It's a really awesome story!
Orkidd chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Wow, that was some good reading. I love your style of writing, it truly is amazing. The story was sad though. I didn't want him to be engaged. Awesome story.
Minikyuubi chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Damn that was well written, i hate and love this story
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
omg your cruel! here i thought they were going to end up together and he's engaged! nice job keeping us guess till the very end. and that was very well written
Narutomon Piece chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Perfect. I was practically in tears by the end... Damn it, so close... Loved it though
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »