Reviews for How To Deal With Pain: Just A Baby
PezAngst chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
YEAH!

I completely agree and disagree with what people are saying. The story is perfect yes but please continue the relationship. There was so much chemistry between them so it would be great to see the "gay John" come out.

SLASH RULZ!
onlyonceinforever chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
*sobs* BRIAN! *has flashbacks to story she wrote where she killed Cassidy off* WHA! *sniffle* Great story, I loved it. Now I'm gonna go have a good cry...
Cringer chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I liked your story.

BTW, there are hardly any stories with John being gay. Get over it, people. Slash fans have a right to write stories too, and if you don't like them, don't read them.
LSMunch chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Since you know it's OOC I'mt not going to say anything. And I'm also going to agree with the others. Please don't make them gay. John just has a tough time is all. But I do like how John gets worried. He really does, even if they don't really show it.
a proud geekfreak chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
good, I really like how you showed the horrors and how some people just can't handle it. great job!
fallendown145 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
-For SVU my life. If you ever saw the episode where Brian leaves you would understand. Cragen tells him to go talk to a girl. When he comes back he can't believe it so Cragen reassigns him to Narcotics.

-For the writer good story but please don't make them gay. But good story!
SVU My Life chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO BRIAN! Please don't make them gay together. I have no problem with homosexuals but I'm starting to get irratated with stories with John being gay. I would like to see the next four chapters.
garrettelliot chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This is amazing, I absolutely love the way you caught the anguish that the things our favorite squad sees can leave behind and John concern for Brian is so beautiful. To be honest, I cried like a baby. I hope you continue this one or maybe give us a series showing how each of them deals with their demons. Can't wait for your next one.