Reviews for Swordsmen according to Sanji
mooncakewolf chapter 1 . 4/3
-rofl imagining very very attractive mini Zoro- xD
sasha chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
awesome! write some more please!
somebodyxsomebody chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Well that was...uuuh...unexpected o_o
Lizzy chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Alright. THAT WAS AWESOME. I never see fics that well written, especially yaoi. I'M IN NEED OF A SEQUEL.
TheProfViola chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
love it :D
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Jajajjajajjajaj! Excellent!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Brilliant. Sanji calling Zoro ugly somehow makes me smile.

Your work is awesome, seriously.
LaviLovinYu chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
OH GOD.

Teh hotness.

Man, this fic is utterly brilliant. Pure awesome.

Zoro was just. Just.

LOVE for this fic!
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
God...

*speechless pile of goo that laughed too much through all the reading and now needs a lot of rest to..catch...breath*lol

I see Escapee liked it, xD. Well, damn woman what you create is such a pleasure to read, I don't know what to do with myslef after reading, master-fucking-piece! I soooo love it... ::dies::
School Escapee chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
THANK YOU RINGO FOR SUGGESTING THIS FIC! I loved the count-down and Ussopp slowly backing away. I loved all these accusations that Sanji had, and I LOVED how Sanji was proved wrong on every lrvel. Zoro's a good kisser, great in bed, and was te most attrctive child in the one piece series! And I love how Sanj's only responce was finding new compensations! Excellent!
allbluewitness chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I completely ADORED this! Your characterization of Sanji especially was immaculately spot on - such a joy to read - hilariouslyy hysterical, yet at the same time a great spark of sexual tension running throughout. AWESOME, AWESOME job!

watch?vnZFNQK1oto8 - You have to see this if you haven't already! SO IRONIC! Hehehe, yes, Shrek, Sanji agrees with you!
LunaticV chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
lol... that was really good! lol! didn't believe that sanji could make up such reasons about zoro's swords! even admitting to usopp that zoro kissed him! lol...
Maudit Maestro chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Hahahahaha! This was winner. So winnerly winner. I lul, yet I also fangasm. Fabulous.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »