Reviews for Tennis no HimeSama
danimorales9 chapter 10 . 2/3
I love your story. When i was reading it, i imagined momo and eiji faces like WHAT THE HELL IS DOING RYOMA TO SAKUNO?!
I am loooking forward to the next chapter.
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Where's the next chapter, author-san? This would be put into waste if you just abandoned it without anything.. Waaa.. I so love the story ... Very hilarious.. Entertaining.. Can't stop reading.. I need to find what happens next!
I just love Ryoma-sam being touchy to Sakuno.. Hehe.. Soooo love it! I know it had been years since you last updated but can you just update one chapter? To satisfy my thirst for this story of yours? Ehehehe.. Please, author-san? ;)
Seriin-chan chapter 10 . 12/23/2008
Nice Story Lookin' forward to the next chapter!
KoolKittyKat256 chapter 10 . 11/3/2007
Oh wow... u updated...Good job!
disneyrulz23 chapter 10 . 7/24/2007
oh this is getting to hilarious plz continue
LuckySock chapter 10 . 2/12/2007
i love it!
RAMEN-monster chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
lol. funny story. hope yu upd8 SOON!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
Nice update soon please!
Rawthorn chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
Hee hee! Awesome story, update soon! D
sunkenground chapter 10 . 7/11/2006
Nice story and all, i'm kinda disappointed on the review made by General Iroh. I mean, oh hell come on! you're not in the right mind and place to do such an offensive review. This is a major flame but not as severe as this!

Also, your review involved so many people. You even insulted lots of readers who reviewed in this fic. Don't you feel sorry for them, man! I know you're simply speaking your mind but if you're going to review on another story next time, better use your head. You're causing enough psychological damage just by reading your review!

I agree with anonymous, you should not terrorize other people with your horrible critiques. Don't take this personal but it's a lesson to be learned. And threatening the author with the 'target practice' is no good either.

I even checked your account and I found out you're a newbie. So starting to sabotage the fanfiction world already? Don't ridicule other people's work, since you didn't do any work yourself. As a suggestion, why don't you start writing one and read the reviews being sent to you fic. Maybe you'll eventually come across one that looks like your review. Ironic, isn't it?

Actually i'm an author here too, and I never experienced reading this type of humiliation. For the author, don't let this get to you. This is just a flame and should not be taken to heart of. You're the one who knows your story and it's your own choice to write what you think of. Remember, this is only a hindrance and this happens all the time.

And finally, to General Iroh. Yes, the truth brutally hurts. We all know that we are not that perfect. And you even encouraged the author to learn from your list. Don't you think you should be the one who should learn it first? Or maybe you need loads of lessons in GMRC, sweetie. We're not mad for what you did, you have the right to speak for yourself. But you should learn to think of what others should feel first. It's not just you and you alone.

It seems like I'm also writing a long one too, but this is too much. And I can't stand fellow writers being bullied by nasty reviews. For those who come across this, please read the review made by General Iroh and ask yourself, was that review a right thing?

For the author, more power to ya!

Love lots!

Kimmy
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
i came across a review which really irked me off. although we know that it's someone's opinion or soemthing, let us always remember that reviews serve as a tool for the author to evaluate his/her work. this is where they get their boost and confidence to produce great stories.

to the one who made this review, i don't know who you are and it's a shame that you even had an account but you use it to destroy people's confidence in their work. i feel bad for the author because once he/she reads this, she/he might stop doing this fic because of you.

no one deserves to be treated that way and i'm sure you even understand in that head of yours if you were also in the author's place. if you even want to comment on this, don't try to locate me because i'm not a regular here so don't even waste your time. but i'm always on the lookout for suckup reviewers like you. so beware.

if it's alright with the author, i want to reply on the following:

*keep your fantasies about Ryoma or Tezuka or Fuji or Eiji or any other Prince of Tennis character to yourself. (hello, duh? of course the author will since he/she uses his/her imagination to create the story for the reader's interests and not just for your sake.)

*Good fic has plot, tension and good writing. Your fic has none. (Oh yes it does. At least the author has origniality unlike you. at least the author has good grammar in some ways.)

*you owe me a new computer screen because I vomited on it. (are you dumb? suddenly giving out IOU's to other people? use your own money to buy your own screen since you wasted it with your own stinkin' bile.)

*don't ever reproduce. The last thing we need is more Suethors. (the one who Sue-authors is you. give respect to the author, why don't cha?)

*take your filth somewhere else (wait, don't. No one deserves to be terrorized by this), (good thing you reconsidered or consider yourself banned from this site.)

*Stop wanking to the screencaps of any bishonens shirtless. (maybe you should stop wanking yourself so that you and the author are even. and you even had the nerve to write shirtless bishounens, aren't we fantasizing here?)

*No one cares about your fantasy. (All people have the right to fantasize on their own. Of course you use your imagination to create stories unlike some who uses it to terrorize other people's work.)

*The genre of people getting sucked onto the Prince of Tennis-verse is old shit. It should be avoided at all costs. (whatever! is this a suggestion or an insult? please take it with you since it suits you.)

*Ryoma does not belong with any form of original character. He belongs with Sakuno or Tomoka or even Horio. Anyone that is a canon character! (the author has his/her discretion to pick the pairing he/she wants. he/she doesn't want your opinion, duh!)

*Fantasies are just that-fantasies. If you want to fantasize yourself in the Prince of Tennis-verse -by all means, go ahead. It IS fun. However, keep it to yourself, and your notebook and/or sketchbook. (if you really want to make fun of people's fantasies, why don't you fantsasize yourself strapped to a chair and a knife being dug into your skin and the blade being twisted so that blood will gush forth? yum. it's fun if you ask me.)

*The only people who review your story are your little sockpuppet Suethor friends. You are not taken seriously by anyone else. Keep your fantasies to your little cliques. (at least there are some people who liked and loved the story unlike those who only lived but to destroy other people's inspirations. what do you think reviews are for anyway? at least they give suggestions and well rounded critiques.)

*Learn from this list. It is designed to help you. Yes, it is brutal but the truth hurts, sweetie. (maybe you should learn from this list yourself too. you're such a brutal b*&* who doesn't even appreciate other people's ahrdwork.)

And last but certainly not least...may Sanada use you for target practice. (oh, threatening now aren't you? may heaven and hell feast on your rotten flesh and feed it to the maggots.)

for those who wish to leave a review in this fic, let me tell you this. the author doesn't write for his/her pleasure alone. we should respect them since they're also human like us. humans make mistakes too, and if you're also one of those creeps like this person then don't even think of leaving a review. sabotaging other people's works is already considered a crime.

and for the readers also, don't you feel bad if someone sends you that kind of review? plesae give support to the poor authors who are being sent with this terrorizing review. There is also another author besides this one who also received this kind of reviews from her fic as a result she lost interest in writing it. and she was a good author no doubt.

forgive me for a lengthy review but i couldn't help it. and lastly, what do you folks think? are you going to let this happen or what? whetehr the author needed it or not, your reactions are needed! please prevent this from happening.

thank you.
General Iroh chapter 1 . 7/10/2006

*Good fic has plot, tension and good writing. Your fic has none.

*you owe me a new computer screen because I vomited on it.

*don't ever reproduce. The last thing we need is more Suethors.

*Stop wanking to the screencaps of any bishonens shirtless.

*No one cares about your fantasy.

And last but certainly not least...may Sanada use you for target practice.
melodrama-bank chapter 10 . 4/25/2006
OMG THAT IS SOO FUNNY! I wonder what will happen next :P Please update soon.
pinkfloweree chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
so funny
pinkfloweree chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
It's too funny. Nice ideas! Update ASAP!