Reviews for Reclaim
Parlemour chapter 1 . 9/10
I... eh... read the word 'b4stard' as 'husband'... 00ps
kittyranma chapter 16 . 8/15
this was fun, though it would have been great had they turned Dudley into a girl and de-aged her to a baby for Petunia to raise again. Also would have liked Petunia to get together with the Lestrage brother that was married to Bellatrix.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 16 . 8/13
oh I loved how you ended this it just made me cry and laugh and that last line damn I love it great job
agent2811 chapter 16 . 7/24
oh my god. I can only agree with the people before me. this was absolutely incredible. I finished this in 4hrs and now it's 3am and I have a problem but this was absolutely worth every second of sleep that I missed. just wow. and I loved that last passage. you have every right to be proud of it, it was simply spectacularly brilliant. Thank you
paz chapter 16 . 7/12
paz chapter 16 . 7/11
Toolazytologin chapter 16 . 7/7
EnvyTheSnake chapter 16 . 6/9
You're a wonderful writer. I greatly enjoyed this story and the one before it.
Mayflowers123 chapter 16 . 4/12
OMG SO MUCH FANGIRLING FROM THAT LAST SENTENCE! The idea of Harry Potter's world being real is going to send me into fandom induced seizures. lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Guest chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
Anon chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Read both Abandon and Reclaim multiple times on both ffn & livejournal... such a wonderfully written tale. Love you stories so much! 3
lauren gilligan chapter 16 . 6/20/2015
god this had me in tears i love it soooo much it was amazing
writlings chapter 16 . 5/24/2015
Forget the 'more meaningful review', I think I exhausted all my words in the review for Abandon itself! XD Seriously though, I loved this series. :D The last bits in particular, were excellent. :) I don't actively search for Dark!Harry fics to read but this was lovely.
Jay Salvatore chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
I know it's our of concern, but dammit if my friends tried to control my actions like that...As well as my lover. Ugh.
1,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »