Reviews for Reclaim
Su.Lecue chapter 16 . 8/5
it was a good end. now i gotta read the outtakes XD plus, other stories is yours seems promising.. I just read them too
santra.turja chapter 16 . 1/25
The ending was so well written that I cried. cried XD I'm so thankful that I found this fic and decided to read it Thank you for writing this amazing story
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 1/20
On. Expected to kill, not destined to kill. All right then! Carry on. I had something to say about the other thing, but never mind. I misread the summary.
Rome Adry chapter 16 . 1/9
beautifully written
DarkFireMoon chapter 1 . 1/6
Oh my God! Normally, I don't give any reviews but I really loved your story. To be honest, when I first read the first view chapters of abandon, I didn't really like it because it has a very fast pace and Voldemort seemed out of character for me. But then I continued and I was flashed. You greatly improved your writingstyle and the plot was beautiful. As soon as I finished the first part, I started with Reclaim and it was even better. Your characters, especially Harry develop reasonable and you find a good ending which didn't left many questions unanswered. I read a few others of your story's and these are, as far as I can remember the others, my favorite. Keep on writing new storys.
(Sorry for all spelling and grammar errors but English isn't my mothertongue)
HoneyBear84 chapter 16 . 12/13/2017
Loved it
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 16 . 8/22/2017
This story and the last were a very enjoyable read.
mummyvamp chapter 16 . 5/6/2017
I have just finished reading both of these stories one after the other and I have to say I loved them so much. thank you for writing such amazing stories.
Anna Mara chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
I'm crying! I don't want this to end! The ending was absolutely, beautifully, perfectly, perfect! I feel so lost now!
Agent VOID chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I... eh... read the word 'b4stard' as 'husband'... 00ps
kittyranma chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
this was fun, though it would have been great had they turned Dudley into a girl and de-aged her to a baby for Petunia to raise again. Also would have liked Petunia to get together with the Lestrage brother that was married to Bellatrix.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
oh I loved how you ended this it just made me cry and laugh and that last line damn I love it great job
agent2811 chapter 16 . 7/24/2016
oh my god. I can only agree with the people before me. this was absolutely incredible. I finished this in 4hrs and now it's 3am and I have a problem but this was absolutely worth every second of sleep that I missed. just wow. and I loved that last passage. you have every right to be proud of it, it was simply spectacularly brilliant. Thank you
paz chapter 16 . 7/12/2016