Reviews for Reclaim
mummyvamp chapter 16 . 5/6
I have just finished reading both of these stories one after the other and I have to say I loved them so much. thank you for writing such amazing stories.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
I'm crying! I don't want this to end! The ending was absolutely, beautifully, perfectly, perfect! I feel so lost now!
NefelibataWorks chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I... eh... read the word 'b4stard' as 'husband'... 00ps
kittyranma chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
this was fun, though it would have been great had they turned Dudley into a girl and de-aged her to a baby for Petunia to raise again. Also would have liked Petunia to get together with the Lestrage brother that was married to Bellatrix.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
oh I loved how you ended this it just made me cry and laugh and that last line damn I love it great job
agent2811 chapter 16 . 7/24/2016
oh my god. I can only agree with the people before me. this was absolutely incredible. I finished this in 4hrs and now it's 3am and I have a problem but this was absolutely worth every second of sleep that I missed. just wow. and I loved that last passage. you have every right to be proud of it, it was simply spectacularly brilliant. Thank you
paz chapter 16 . 7/12/2016
Wonderful
paz chapter 16 . 7/11/2016
Spectacular
Toolazytologin chapter 16 . 7/7/2016
*UGLY SOBBING*
EnvyTheSnake chapter 16 . 6/9/2016
You're a wonderful writer. I greatly enjoyed this story and the one before it.
Mayflowers123 chapter 16 . 4/12/2016
OMG SO MUCH FANGIRLING FROM THAT LAST SENTENCE! The idea of Harry Potter's world being real is going to send me into fandom induced seizures. lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
HELLO, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOUR STORY CAN TRANSLATE TO SPANISH
Guest chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
Bravo!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Read both Abandon and Reclaim multiple times on both ffn & livejournal... such a wonderfully written tale. Love you stories so much! 3
lauren gilligan chapter 16 . 6/20/2015
god this had me in tears i love it soooo much it was amazing
1,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »