Reviews for Skuld Day of Decision
HunterBlackWidow chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wow I am thoroughly impressed. That is hard to do. You have serious talent and it would be a horrible pity to be unused. I look forward to more chapters and even more story's. The call is yours and I hope you will take it. But until then great job.
Fire Bird 2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Real good very good
mnementh2000 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
A good continuation from the last story, and a well done story of Skuld's relationship with Sentaro. Generally, I have a hard time seeing Skuld 'growing up', as it were, without something major forcing her to reevaluate how she looks at things; however, Belldandy doing what she did in your last story may well be the catalyst required, as well as her budding love for Sentaro.

I also like that you took into account the movie, as so many people try to forget that the movie even exists. I admit, I am acting as if the movie didn't happen in the story I am in the process of finishing, for the purposes of how I want the story to progress (mostly not wanting to deal with the whole Gate bit), but it is good to see others alluding to the story line therein.

Perhaps you may look at my story at some point and review it. I would welcome your opinion, though I only have the first of 3 chapters up at the moment. I am enjoying yours immensely.
EmyrlRayne chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
3 It's super cute! I wish it was just a bit longer so I could know what happens, but i like it!
MaGiCsLiFe chapter 1 . 2/7/2006

UPDATE!
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Not many Skuld and Sentaro fics out there... good going! Anyways... Urd is the best! The opening was so funny! Good for you! :P
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Will the knowledge that the Judgment Gate can be successfully passed help or hinder our young couple? I hope to find out. But I hope they give Sentaro some time to adjust to what he has learned before they attempt it.
q1120790 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Well, ain't that just the sweetest thing! My evil heart beats on...And you don't find many Skuld and Sentaro fics around, hey?

Well all the usual...nicrly done, and all of that. Great descritions of characters and of the movement within the rooms, as well as the characters thoughts and emotions.

And you gotta love that intro- just imagning it makes me laugh aloud with evil cackles- go Urd!