Reviews for It's all about living life
VVine chapter 37 . 2/16
It won't let me post on the last chapter again, so I'm saying here...fabulous job! I loved it just as much the 2nd time through :)
Retrdtchr chapter 38 . 9/12/2014
Just found this. Almost quit when it started with her married to Joe. However, I'm glad I stuck around as the story is quite entertaining. Thank you.
got2BaBabeFan chapter 38 . 8/12/2013
What a wonderful story.
VVine chapter 38 . 7/21/2013
Beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing your talent :)
glynnall chapter 38 . 2/27/2013
excellent story
RangerChic chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Think this story slipped through the cracks. Excited to find something I haven't read! Good first chapter, it will be interesting to see how Steph sorts her life out.
Kim's Mum chapter 38 . 7/8/2012
I loved your story especially the actual storyline, very origional.
Ginsugal chapter 38 . 2/23/2012
I loved this story. They both grew as people and together. I think she got over the kidnapping a little too easy but I'm glad everything worked out
ElleWhyInIn chapter 38 . 2/12/2011
I've now read all your pieces to date, and I love them all! You are a very talented writer and I hope that you can bring more wonderful exiting stories to us. As always, thanks for sharing!

Lynn
Mik N'jirnav chapter 38 . 9/19/2010
Wow, quite the story. Love how most everyone in the story acted grown up and like a reasonably mature adult...although I must say that your uncontrolled Ranger was just a little scary and could have been more mature and controlled.

Glad everyone had a HEA in the end, including Tank and Lula and Joe and the FBI agent.
lea-pee chapter 38 . 5/31/2010
Amazing story. Lots of emotion.
PricklySare chapter 38 . 3/4/2010
Nicely done. Love the ending. :) Good use of the HEA and the smutty goodness. I'm pretty sure that while reading it the temperature in my house went up. LOL. I hope you continue writing great stories. -Sare
SapphireJ chapter 38 . 1/8/2010
Just found this story today...what an amazing story...I couldn't stop reading it. Excellent job!
jannuarryrose chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
This story was recommended by Melanie, one of the members of the Plum groups. I can't believe I've never found this before. I've only read the first chapter and I'm hooked. You write so well, that it's me standing at the bedroom window, not Steph. I'm going back to finish it now and won't review again until the end...but I'm sure it's going to be great.

Ruth
Alfonsina.d chapter 38 . 4/22/2008
I was prowling around this morning and stumbled onto this story. It was fantastic!

Here's hoping you do more!

Alf