Reviews for It's all about living life
connollyt chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing
aruvqan chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
loving someone means you want *them* to be happy too.
VVine chapter 37 . 2/16/2015
It won't let me post on the last chapter again, so I'm saying here...fabulous job! I loved it just as much the 2nd time through :)
Retrdtchr chapter 38 . 9/12/2014
Just found this. Almost quit when it started with her married to Joe. However, I'm glad I stuck around as the story is quite entertaining. Thank you.
got2BaBabeFan chapter 38 . 8/12/2013
What a wonderful story.
VVine chapter 38 . 7/21/2013
Beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing your talent :)
glynnall chapter 38 . 2/27/2013
excellent story
RangerChic chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Think this story slipped through the cracks. Excited to find something I haven't read! Good first chapter, it will be interesting to see how Steph sorts her life out.
Kim's Mum chapter 38 . 7/8/2012
I loved your story especially the actual storyline, very origional.
Ginsugal chapter 38 . 2/23/2012
I loved this story. They both grew as people and together. I think she got over the kidnapping a little too easy but I'm glad everything worked out
ElleWhyInIn chapter 38 . 2/12/2011
I've now read all your pieces to date, and I love them all! You are a very talented writer and I hope that you can bring more wonderful exiting stories to us. As always, thanks for sharing!

Lynn
Mik N'jirnav chapter 38 . 9/19/2010
Wow, quite the story. Love how most everyone in the story acted grown up and like a reasonably mature adult...although I must say that your uncontrolled Ranger was just a little scary and could have been more mature and controlled.

Glad everyone had a HEA in the end, including Tank and Lula and Joe and the FBI agent.
lea-pee chapter 38 . 5/31/2010
Amazing story. Lots of emotion.
PricklySare chapter 38 . 3/4/2010
Nicely done. Love the ending. :) Good use of the HEA and the smutty goodness. I'm pretty sure that while reading it the temperature in my house went up. LOL. I hope you continue writing great stories. -Sare
SapphireJ chapter 38 . 1/8/2010
Just found this story today...what an amazing story...I couldn't stop reading it. Excellent job!