Reviews for A new time, a new thief
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
why haven't u made the sequel I read and loved it please wright more
kimmay94 chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
wow this story is great I hope you make a sequal(SP?) oh maybe you could put in the story that they go back in time and meet Sly andthe gang
pikachu15eevee chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Heh, great story. (By the way, I know this story was finished years ago, but with aall your excitment about having Sly 3... HA! I just BEAT Sly 3! Sorry, couldn't resist.)
Communist Beans chapter 9 . 1/19/2006
wot! but, um, wtc? ah well, yeah, i like it good. but you never update any of your stories! and roberto as a name? ajkdflkajsdfl;kjasdl

whatev bye
Coriana Raposa chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
SEQUEL!
SmashQueen chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
Yay!~Sequel! Please oput in Bentley! At the end of Sly 3 Bentley was building a time machine...WHE! 500 YEARS IN THE FUTURE! plese do.. *pup eyes*
SmashQueen chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
:D MarineManiac and I love this fic! We could tell it was Clockwerk and caught onto every detail when it came to something from the Sly games.

MM: Chills are up my spine from learning stuff. I wonder will Bentely have the time machine? That would be so awsome, Benteley finished the Time Machine and saw Kari Cooper! I wonder if that will happen!

SQ: Me too! W00T! Time Machines rule!
Heiduska chapter 9 . 10/29/2005

Saving angel :P:P
Heiduska chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
Aha! Now I realized everything. I'm stupid I know. :D *lol*
Heiduska chapter 6 . 10/29/2005
Now I'm really puzzled because some of the text is like Sly Cooper lived 500 years ago and then I realized that he would live like at the same time as Kari..? I quess I'll have read out. Quess I'll figure it out.
Heiduska chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
Weird...

That's all I say, I can't think of anything to say! :DD sorry.
Heiduska chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
oh Kari's parents are really really weird! What's up with them?
Heiduska chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
That place.. it could be the Cooper Gang's old hideout. But I wonder where Sly, Murray and Bentley are... :D

Oh well, I must continue reading.
Heiduska chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Aww, this is awesome! I feel really sorry that I haven't read this before! *sniff*

When Sly and all comes..? And why was the book and the cane in the attic? hmm. I quess I'll just have to read and find out.