Reviews for A Love that Heals
HopelessRomantic0215 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
By far one of the best stories I've ever read! Wish it didn't have to end!
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
*sigh dreamily* That was great! :)
Flowerfaires chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Brilliant
coloradogal chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
well...I thought that was very beautiful...I personally would love to get more of this one...but I seem to be saying that about all your stories...good job once again!
Mrs.Scarlettbutler chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
A Cute story but a bit sad that Michaela's mother died
Maritza chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Beautiful! Touching! I can invision Sully caring for a beautiul stranger but I had difficulty with the fact that he cared for her at his homestead living alone. Altough you had some women come in and help at times, but back then and in keeping somewhat to the realality of what was proper, there would have been a great deal of controversy with the towns folks. I would have loved to have read of that confrontation. It still was a great story.

Perhaps you can write a story of that. As you recall in that episode "The Orphan Train"' the town folks were gossiping of the alleged sinful acts committed out of marrage between our beloved innocent characters Mike and Sully. It can be funny especially with that comment of Mike having a bastrad baby with Sully out in the woods.
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
So beautiful! I really like this!
feli3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
very different but good really good. i enjoyed the fact that Micheala was dependent on someone else for a change. nice touch.
LizSnape chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I really really loved this story. It is certainly an interesting idea to think about. It was well written and really just done right. It was good that you had the robber someone of desperation, because that was probably just the type of person that would do this. The one thing I would of wanted was more of the robber. Thing how emotional it would be if Michaela had to see this person again, and even testify!

I also like that you made the realtionship real between Sully and Michaela. I loved this whole story. Congrats on another well written story Ash!

-LizSnape (PMC)