Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Linkminer00 chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
I love this story, just... in 3-4 days, depending on where on Earth you live, this story will have been abandoned for 9 F***ING YEARS! SERIOUSLY! PLEASE, UPDATE!
LegendaryBassoon chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Wow...6 years ago abandoned story. That saddens me.

This is funny, and I reaaaalllly wanna see more. I love your parody-typed LOZ stories. They rock.

But damn, why did ya go and have to forget about this hilarious story?

Don't make me sad, Tacochicken!

vaati lover chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Ok i know this is uberly late and im sorrry but i just had to put this. This is the conversation me and my friend micheal were having at school today about Link's skirt err i mean "tunic". Me: links a crossdresser! He weres a effing skirt! Micheal: he does not! Its a tunic! Me: really? Then why does he wear tights? Only ppl wearing skirts wear tights(well most of the time) micheal: gah uh... (almosts starts crying at that part lol) ITS A TUNIC! Me: SKIRT! Lol srry i had to put that. And this story is awesome so far! Love it
Reclusive Dork chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
John MacLean chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
Even if this is discontinued, this is one of the most beautifully poignant work of literature I ever read. I can't help to weep after reading this most pathetic (not in a bad way, mind you) of stories. I can honestly say that this story has changed my life for the better. Poor Link!
ohhai chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
Lol, i love the boy who lived's appearance! Yes, I'm a Harry Potter fan. Your story's awesome!
Mirria1 chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
God! whats with all the swearing!, i like the story though.
ThisAccountIsClosedForever1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
HILARIOUS. Even if you're gone, i'll still have this on my favorites! You are awesome!
Rosebeloved DeviantArt chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
hero of creation chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
what was up with the satanic wrath thing. Does he have a demon inside him or something. (Sorry, watched legend of Zelda wind waker Abridged - episode 6)
god of creation chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
to get his ass kicked is what he wanted. (Looks at review) so boring. (Puts in a giant blade and a disco kirby- (-.-))
Fs2 chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
I would very much like a new chapter please. this is the favorite among my make my little brother laugh.
Inukage-Okami chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Inukage-Okami chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
wow what an evil grandfather...can't believe he doesn't even know his grandsons age...
Inukage-Okami chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
hahahahhah! nice job with the first chapter!