Reviews for Becoming The Fabulous Miss C
Court1410 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Oh god, that was brilliant. Jason is dating a man. I died laughing when I read that. Great story!
Miseriie chapter 14 . 9/14/2009
aw

cute but not saccarine

i luv d way u converted the fairytale into sometin clever.

top marks
Invisible-chan chapter 14 . 12/23/2008
What a fairy tale ending! I wish guys like that were real. XD I'll read Teri's story tomorrow... er... later. It's 4:25...
Invisible-chan chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
Yay Tessa's back! D Wow, how traumatizing. Some maniac you've barely met decides to kidnap you and almost kills you. Poor Chloe.
Invisible-chan chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
Ohmigosh! Dennis really is magical! And I think my guess on the next story has just been confirmed.
Invisible-chan chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
What a sweet scene. Aww, stupid work, ruining everything. D Your writing is effective in making Hector scare me. I think I've figured out what fairy tale Teri's in. I saw that you put another one up so I'm just guessing. Is it Snow White? It's 3:40 am right now so I'm just going to finish the next few chapters and sleep.
Invisible-chan chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
I love Denise/Dennis! (S)he makes me happy inside. Wow, this chapter sure was action packed. She gets to go to two parties? Hmm, seems more like the classic Cinderella.
Invisible-chan chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
Ah! Hector! I was waiting for the first story to come in. Hehe, Jeff is fun.
Invisible-chan chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
Oh my. That really was quite magical. It rather clicked who "Denise" was three lines before the break into the makeover. XD
Invisible-chan chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
XD Peeing angrily sounds fun. *dies* Amazing. Denise sounds fun. I hope Jason enjoys. XD I take it that this story will be more light-hearted than the first part.
Jmskitten04 chapter 14 . 10/20/2008
omg...

so god!
QueenoftheClumsyDorks chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
great!
fairy Eva chapter 14 . 4/17/2007
This is THE most amazing Cinderella-esque story I've ever read. Hands down. I almost ruptured my spleen holding in my laughs so my parents won't think I've absolutely lost my marbles. You guys should seriously consider bringing this to a publisher or something. I would totally buy it as a book. As it happens, I'm rather happy that I get to read it for free as a fanfic... but that's besides the point. I know it's been like two years or so since you've finished it, but I'm just reading it for the first time today and couldn't help but give you raving reviews. Thank you for making my procrastination of studying such a wonderful waste of time! Best. Story. Ever.
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 14 . 12/29/2006
oh my god...your stories are addicting...i completely fell in love with phillip, and i love Jeff already...i still think we need more of the tessa/jeff thing...but it was noce of them to have an appearence. My friend who used to be an actress says your stories could be turned into an amazing screenplay...anywho, i completely love every bit of these!
samgurlalways chapter 14 . 6/4/2006
This story is utterly amazing. It was suspenseful, hilarous, and sad. You did I wonderful job with the characters, imagery, setting, and finished it all with a beautiful ending. I can't wait to read Teri's story, so keep up the great work!

later