Reviews for Never Be Replaced
Tatsukichi2010 chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
Please... Why are you always making me depressed by writing a great angst story without finishing it! Please tell me that Rei is still alive and there would be a happy ending where Kai will be united again with his true love! To say sorry to him and will take care of him better than he have been doing before... Even though, perhaps, with imperfect Rei...I'm pretty sure Rei will have some BAD injuries after that terrible accident (if he is still alive...Please be)..I know it's already a pretty long time ago...But I won't lose hope on this story and will be waiting for it forever! So, PLEASE, when you have time, UPDATE the story! X(

P.S. : for Lee, Gary, and Kevin, I think it'll be better if you use their Japanese name as well since you used Mao instead of Mariah (and the other Japanese names).. In case you don't know, Lee Rai, Gary Gouki, and Kevin Kiki...
Tatsukichi2010 chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Oh my gosh... I didn't expect that! But I'm still hoping that Rei is still alive! X(
Tatsukichi2010 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
This is so sad... So painful... So angsty... And I love it!
xxasianicexx chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
please tell me rei didnt actually die right? he miraculously jumped with a parachute or something right! he better have... 3 kaiXrei hope you update
kelseywazhere chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
so... r u gonna continue this fic? i encourage that u do because i would really like 2 find out if rei lived or not and the rest of the story. *gets down on hands and knees* please please! update soon! *pouts* if u dont ill...ill...do something u wont like!

(*o*)kelseywazhere(*o*)
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Continue!
Aimed mischief chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Ooh, awesome, but, is Rei really dead? Or did he survive? God, I hope so...lol

Anyway, good story mate! I liked it!

Take care,

Belle
kitti corpse chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
please write more, i want to know what happens next
Kusje chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
hm too bad you haven't updated in a long while.

i liked it.

cliffhangers are soo evil.

update uh when you can.

cuz this rocks!
Black Magician Girl3 chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
no! rei has to be alive or i will like die. no everyone will fall apart *literally* if rei is dead. anyways i really like this 'd better be a survivor lol update soon.
Aacura chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
o! Ray! please continue asap! :D
SweetKatie97 chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
wow! i hope rei is still alive, i hope kai will be happy again. i can't wait for the next chappy, and i hope takao's plane doesn't crash either, i can't wait for the next chapters! please hurry and update soon 3
EvilLilBlackie chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
I'm loving this so far babe - You're doing a great job, keep up the good work.
harukatenohu chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
your story is so sad i cried so much...

now i have all black eyes because my maskara cant handel tears...(sniff)

update soon

harukatenohu(DK)

p.s. Rei shall not be dead!PLEASE
queenOFanime535 chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
What a story that I shall wait for to unfold...Please. Do continue in the soonest amount of time please. I'm sorry. My advanced english class is gettin to me. MUST FIGHT THE SYSTEM! I reeli like ur stori. Update soon!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »