Reviews for Never Be Replaced
xxasianicexx chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
please tell me rei didnt actually die right? he miraculously jumped with a parachute or something right! he better have... 3 kaiXrei hope you update
kelseywazhere chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
so... r u gonna continue this fic? i encourage that u do because i would really like 2 find out if rei lived or not and the rest of the story. *gets down on hands and knees* please please! update soon! *pouts* if u dont ill...ill...do something u wont like!

(*o*)kelseywazhere(*o*)
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Continue!
Aimed mischief chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Ooh, awesome, but, is Rei really dead? Or did he survive? God, I hope so...lol

Anyway, good story mate! I liked it!

Take care,

Belle
kitti corpse chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
please write more, i want to know what happens next
Kusje chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
hm too bad you haven't updated in a long while.

i liked it.

cliffhangers are soo evil.

update uh when you can.

cuz this rocks!
Black Magician Girl3 chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
no! rei has to be alive or i will like die. no everyone will fall apart *literally* if rei is dead. anyways i really like this 'd better be a survivor lol update soon.
Aacura chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
o! Ray! please continue asap! :D
SweetKatie97 chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
wow! i hope rei is still alive, i hope kai will be happy again. i can't wait for the next chappy, and i hope takao's plane doesn't crash either, i can't wait for the next chapters! please hurry and update soon 3
EvilLilBlackie chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
I'm loving this so far babe - You're doing a great job, keep up the good work.
harukatenohu chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
your story is so sad i cried so much...

now i have all black eyes because my maskara cant handel tears...(sniff)

update soon

harukatenohu(DK)

p.s. Rei shall not be dead!PLEASE
queenOFanime535 chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
What a story that I shall wait for to unfold...Please. Do continue in the soonest amount of time please. I'm sorry. My advanced english class is gettin to me. MUST FIGHT THE SYSTEM! I reeli like ur stori. Update soon!
miiniie chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Yeah i know it says crimson blossom i am so sorry! omgsh ive been wanting to read this story but no0o0o0o... i went through a slight phase of well *coughs* not readin fanfiction on this *coughs* site... so0o yes... BUT NOW IM BACK AND IM HERE TO READ READ READ READ! damnit i feel bad for not reviwing so0oner i am so sorry crystal-chan!

Well bye bye update so0on and ill try and catch to it as soon as i can!

- Mimay

(yes Mimay... heheh... my sister's account ;)

KaixRei Forever and Ever
pemphetru chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
i still can't believe you killed Rei. that is so mean! but you still got me hooked, i really wanna no how you are gonna continue!
Ladyfiction chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Beautiful. Very Angsty and wonderfully dramatic. I loved every word of it.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »