Reviews for Therapy for Shinigami
Lucy the dragoness chapter 8 . 3/20
...I hate therapy too ichigo
Wynter Spite chapter 8 . 1/29
Oh, my gosh. This is brilliant. Utterly and completely brilliant. You, my good lady, are a genius. A veritable mastermind that I admire and adore.
Akayuki Novak chapter 8 . 1/29
Ahahahahaha! I love this fic! Kenpachi's chapter is probably still my favorite though. (Byakuya's come in close second.)
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
This is hilarious... I've lost count of how many times I've spit out my drink...my family thinks I'm crazy XD
Pixychick84 chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
I now have the CUTTEST Imadge of Hitsugaya with a duckling on his head... XD I wanna duckling!
iluvmycorgi22 chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I just wanted to let you know this might be the single funniest fanfiction I've ever read. Seriously I was in tears I was laughing so hard. Please keep writing and I can't wait for the Uryuu Ishida chapter (you can practically feel the Quincy pride and shinigami hate spouting from that one).
Phoenician Rose chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Please continue!
Lokiismylife chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
I haven't laughed this much in weeks! I can't wait for more fun!
leafpool5 chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
please update
TwistedShadows42 chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
This -laughs- was awesome.
CarefullyWritten chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
CarefullyWritten chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Quack? AWWWWW! I wish I were Toshiro's foot!
Woah...weird sentence there.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That therapy...scary. I don't hate her and I like her as much as an OC-hater like me can like, and I'd say you done a good job. But still, her character is scary, she juz went and snapped! I think I'm somewhere bewteen liking and disliking her. Boy, I juz can wait to read the one on Ichigo. I hope it worth it, I know it will. There promise here.
Ducky the Insomniac Panda chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
I really enjoy reading this series It always makes me smile!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
MONKEYS ON ICE! Frickin perfect! I can only imagine what chimpette and hyorinmaru would say to that!