Reviews for Her Lover
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
*laughing softly*

That is un-BEARABLY sweet, and just so perfect.

Bravo! *claps* Bravo.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I loved the humor when he turns away as your husband and then turns back as her lover. I can just imagine the "fop voice" disappearing.
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That was cute. It totally made my day.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This was cute, had me smiling the whole time I read it. I love how the little countess got so flustered with Marguerite let Percy stay and listen to the conversation.
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Witty, true to form, true to the time period...La! I'Faith, 'tis a marvelous creation!
Kathryn Glover chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Cool. Very well done. The dialogue is superb
elis grey chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
very cute. write more. :)
Loni chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Percy ain't a lord.

He's a baronet.

Baronets are commoners.

Baronets cannot stand in the House of Lords.

The wives of baronets have the title 'Lady'.

But because your wife is a lady, it don't mean you're a lord.

But oh, I'm lovin' it.
FireSenshi2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Absolutely wonderful! Glad you put it up for us to read! It was just so in character (my opinion of course!) ;P
Tziporah chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Aw. That's really sweet. Love Percy Marguerite fluff.
SadArticle chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I was slightly apprehensive in that you mentioned the AE series as a foundation for your other story, but this is superb - sharp dialogue, witty, with more than a hint of that magnetism between Percy and Marguerite ... I could definitely hear Richard E. Grant's delivery in Percy's lines, but that doesn't affect the story ;) One thing, although the film adaptations rather seem to disagree - Orczy only ever called her hero 'Percy', never 'Percival'.
Cynical Romantic Lass chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
ah lovely. Just the kind of witty conversation I could imagine the cleverest woman in all of Europe having. Extrememly well written and thought out. thanks so much for writing.
percyismine chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
yay for the witty marguerite!

yay for the funny, charming, smart, handsome percy!

yay for margueritepercy fluff!

i love this story... i can just see the two of them teasing each other all the time in exactly this way

and percy is just so gallant *sigh* lucky marguerite

sorry i didn't have more fluff in the fox emerges, but i am not that comfortable with writing fluffy stories...

i'm trying my hand at one right now, though

you're servant

percyismine
AMarguerite chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I had my doubts, coming into this, but this was a very cute and enjoyable story. Kudos!
Vest-Button chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Aww, it's cute.

I am proud to be the first to review it.