Reviews for Harry Potter & the Caer Azkaban Parody
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
omg i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee me some epppy
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I agree that Lord of Caer Azkaban rules, but I've never read the other one. *makes a mental note*

I would have loved to see more on this one. Yet another fic my friend and I IMed Eppy quotes on! lol
bananacupcakes chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Please continue :)
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
no please update! x
Butler chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I like it, sad and funny odd mix.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
*scowls* More?
nightlo chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Well...you just hold me here with such an interesting story! I would love to know how can you incorporate so many stuff in one story! Please update soon!
EvilDime chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I know I should review right after reading the story, but I don't have internet at home, so...

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I'd like to know what happened there to get Harry stuck on 'Caer Azkaban' like that... Ever going to pick the story back up? Please?

Dime
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
Marikili68 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
i love your story update soon
Lady Smoothie chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I am SO honoured! I hadn't actually gotten around to reading this yer, but I saw that yoou had a parody of Caer Azkaban and had to look. And then I saw the words "Druid Isles" and went "HEY! THAT's MINE! FANGALLA MARIE IS QUOTING FROM MY STORY! WHEE!" I think I scared my Dad a bit, to be honest.

Anways, so I finished reading it and got to the bottom and went "HEY! THAT'S MY SCREEN NAME! AND SHE SAYS MY STORY ISN'T POORY WRITTEN!" My Dad was, once again, rather freaked by sudden random shouting.

Anyways, this is to thank you for MENTIONING ME! WHEE! I never thought that as amazing an author as you woud say my story was ENJOYABLE. Wow. I must go bask in your glow now. *basks*

Aerin
saugart chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Whoever threatened to report you is a bogus human being and should drop dead. Your Azkaban Parody is a good parody.

I enjoyed this and would be glad to read more of it.

Good luck with your end-of-year housekeeping; I hope it went well.
Laume chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
your stories are funny. and i agree, they should be labeled as 'parody'

please, continue!
Lurk chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
Ooh! This I like! Even though I hate the sixth book...it just seems so...wrong. Like it's just a fanfic, not an actual book...but I digress. Wonderful! Eppy is brilliant! I'm assumning you don't thing that Snape is good...but whatever. Two different opinions. Personally, I can't wait to see who Eppy actually attacks in this story! Aww...It's so sweet that she'll actually visit Harry in a differnent Story-Line. I might ask to borrow that later, maybe just for a short cameo? But...as I'm not really at Hogwarts yet in my story...I'm not ready to humble myself before your feet to beg for the use of her! Keep itup!
JTHM is my hero chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
o0o updat please omg omg omg preetty please wiht a cherry on top?