Reviews for The Question of Legacy
tastewithouttalent chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This is really very adorable. Kurapika and Leorio are both very perfectly in-character, down to Kurapika's silent tolerance and steadily growing frustration and Leorio's well-intentioned idiocy. The revelation at the end is super cute and charming too, even after I was following Kurapika's lead in growing steadily more frustrated with big dumb wonderful Leorio :) :) Very charming and very in-character and very /wonderful/, really, especially since it's for a ship that I sail with a violent and painful passion :D
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ah, this one-shot was lovely. Truly funny, poignant, and beautiful. Leorio would think something stupid like that! They were very in character. Well done!
SilveredFoxeh chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Absolutely adorable ; Loved it .~
Merrily Ignoring Reality chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Cute! Leorio's obliviousness makes me laugh. XD Well Done.
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
yay! Leorio is so big hearted I love that! This is another clever heartwarming story. You're so talented at that.
kawaii-kirei chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
will you please bear my children? x3

It's not easy to write about confessions like this (especially if they're between Kurapika and Leorio), but you did it so flawlessly, that I was completely speechless when I finished reading this. The whole thing is beautifully written from start to end. I can safely say that this is one of the best works in FF that I have read.

I absolutely love it. x3
Toko Tsuki chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This story is awsome, its cute, tragic and funny... all at the same time! thanks for posting xD! GO YAOI!
Tishu chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
that was good, and very IC...kurapika is very patient is he not

toodles for now

righter of wrongs chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Aww, that was SO cute!

Do it again!
Jiannetsuke-TAK chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
_ Leorio really is a moron... _ but in the end... the chapter was great _u jeje... o-o Kurapica really is a patient person.

Well, i liked the chapter. _ have a good day, have fun and take care. Bye-Bye
Gavin Gunhold chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
It's fluffy but not sappy *and* it's in character. :D

I love the interaction between Kurapika and Leorio - you do loving disrespect so amazingly well. (Yes, they *can* be aware that they're in love with an idiot...)

I cannot tell you how glad I am to find that you write hunterxhunter fic too!
kokoro no kizu chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Ah, i can't believe this only got three reviews! what is wrong with people?

this is awsome, and totally IC and I love it!

I hope you write more, because I'll so jump to read them!
Eternal Musing chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
...Repopulation... *snickers*

I love this fanfic! LeoXKura pairing is to me, the pairing with the most potential when one's talking about imagination; anything can happen between the two. And it's so fluffy! In a idiotic, nerve-grinding, neck-strangling way. But that's what made it all the more memorable.

It's my pleasure to have read this story. Wish you all the best in your future fanfics.
Maaya chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
*laughs* That was excellent! Perfect characterizations, written in a nice way to make them humorous yet mostly completely IC. Will add this to favorites list, C2 archive and whatnot. :)

(I was thinking about the whole getting-kids-to-reprodice-clan thing this very morning, wondering about Kurapica's thoughts about that. Great timing writing this.)