Reviews for The Persistance of Memories
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This is really good, and you actually write well. So many stories on here are horrible just because of the writting.
realornotreal22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Aww that was really cute! At first i was like, damn they were MEAN as kids, but then i was like aww! lol
Em chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
That is the sweetest thing I have ever read!
chmelms chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
that was so cute!
WeHaveACase chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
First of all, I really love your story. I just thought you should know that I got an email saying you'd updated and that there was a second chapter, but I can't find it. I don't know if there's a problem with the system or what, but I just thought you should know so you can figure out what to do about it. Good luck and keep up the good work!
Javamaniac chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Savage
lemonade113 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
realy cute!
Franala chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
great story..but was hoping to have Luke tell Lorelai about the jacket!
LLfreak chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I usually don't like the ‘what if Luke and Lorelai met way back when’ but this one was beautifully written. You did a great job portraying both characters when they were younger. It would have been nice to know whether or not Lorelai knew it was Luke but this way was still good. I am glad that you finished this story it was worth the wait.
Luke'sGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
WOW, I loved it!1
michaelawaffles chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I loved it! I think it should be a chapter story [: just my opinion. It was so good.
Lolabelle26 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
aw, that was cute! ;-)
Maria14 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Aw I loved this. It was cute and original.. cuz ususally these types of stories where they met when they were like 16 are all the same. they usually have like lorelai in labor and her car gets stuck on the side of the road or something and luke comes to the rescute. lol anyways, this was good and i loved it. great job
cberli chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
i really love this story... but is it really a one-shot? cause i would love to read how lorelai finds out that the jacket guy was luke or that luke tells her !
Free2style1026 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005