Reviews for Sesshoumaru, sit!
pumpkinpi chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Yashi seemed moody but she knew how to dress...Love the design! And I thought Sesshouamru could be stuck up at times, the way he flicks his hair over his shoulder and the way he holds his nose in the air while he looks down on others like he stepped in some dog crap. But the crow woman makes him look like one of the most down to earth people anyone can met...hehehehe! And I love the OC characters, they are hilarous! And as for Amaya she is smart (although she made some whopper mistakes) and she doesn't give in easily. Even if she has to sneak off like she did earlier she is determined to get back to Inuyasha's forest. She's not waiting to be rescued! One thing Amaya and Kagome have in common (besides their looks) are their tempers. Another thing they have in common is putting other's safety ahead of their own! Oh and Sesshoumaru fury was HOT like LAVA! But since Amaya embarassed him like that and still lived, I say she can pretty much get away with anything:-) And the thought of that is eating Sesshoumaru up alive!
pumpkinpi chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Hehehe, sometimes Inuyasha just begs Kagome to rudely introduce him to the ground, but sometimes I a can't help but feel sorry for him:-) And Kouga with his very forward advances towards Kagome isn't helping Inuyasha avoid sits either! As for Amaya, she pulled off a great escape with the help of her maids! I wonder how long it will last (LOL)! I also wonder what Sesshoumaru will do to her and her maids when he finds out! Another excellent chapter!
lexi-poo-97 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
AHAHAHHAHA absolutely awesome!
pumpkinpi chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
He threaten poor Amaya with the dreaded spiders, Amaya want's payback...now! Great chapter, look forwrd to the next one's!
pumpkinpi chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Hehehehehe, Amaya has better think of something quick. She can't out run him so maybe she can sit him every time he moves as she backs away! Great story so far, I look forward to reading the rest!
yuki san1 chapter 31 . 8/7/2010
I absolutely loved this story _

I had actually read this story a long time ago, but I'm not sure if I had reviewed for it or not. Though I am really, really glad that I read it again, because it was an amazing story. Thank you for writing this, it was an absolute pleasure to read!
RenegadeVampireGirl chapter 29 . 8/4/2010
best SesshomaruxOc story i've read yet! 100/10!
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 31 . 7/17/2010
I cant remember his name but I have a guess to who the new villian is if hes not another oc. OMG ur the best and I am heading to go read what you have wrote so far now in part 2.

Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 29 . 7/17/2010
Perfect ending sentence...lmao
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 27 . 7/17/2010
I liked that bit with Inuyasha and Kagome. Kagome may ahve though it to be unromantic but I certainly didn't
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 20 . 7/17/2010
LORD FLUFFY! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 13 . 7/16/2010
"The lord had left her room in a fiery rageā€¦and a flaming red handprint on his cheek. He nearly slammed the door right off its hinges."

LMAO! I can just imagin the super angry pout he had on his face. Priceless!
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
You really capture Sesshoumaru's personality really well, I like how u have him slowly softening up then just rushng in and having them be together just like that.
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
I'm a bit confused. When exactly is this placed cause u said she was looking at sesshoumaru's hands but he has only one arm. I'm a bit confused, is it a typo perhaps?
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
I've been reading so far and I have to say this is hulariouse. I love it! Expecially when she asked if he had any underwear on. Priceless!
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »