Reviews for Sesshoumaru, sit!
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 31 . 7/17/2010
I cant remember his name but I have a guess to who the new villian is if hes not another oc. OMG ur the best and I am heading to go read what you have wrote so far now in part 2.

Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 29 . 7/17/2010
Perfect ending sentence...lmao
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 27 . 7/17/2010
I liked that bit with Inuyasha and Kagome. Kagome may ahve though it to be unromantic but I certainly didn't
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 20 . 7/17/2010
LORD FLUFFY! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 13 . 7/16/2010
"The lord had left her room in a fiery rageā€¦and a flaming red handprint on his cheek. He nearly slammed the door right off its hinges."

LMAO! I can just imagin the super angry pout he had on his face. Priceless!
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
You really capture Sesshoumaru's personality really well, I like how u have him slowly softening up then just rushng in and having them be together just like that.
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
I'm a bit confused. When exactly is this placed cause u said she was looking at sesshoumaru's hands but he has only one arm. I'm a bit confused, is it a typo perhaps?
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
I've been reading so far and I have to say this is hulariouse. I love it! Expecially when she asked if he had any underwear on. Priceless!
sethrox9730 chapter 31 . 7/16/2010
noooo not the end! Not Sesshomaru! Must. *twitch* read sequel! *twitch twitch twitch*
sethrox9730 chapter 24 . 7/16/2010
'The urge to break out in evil laughter was almost overwhelming' Don't Amaya. When I read that line I DID break out in evil laughter.
sesshy'sfavoritegirl chapter 16 . 7/11/2010
once again LUV THE CAPPY!
sesshy'sfavoritegirl chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
ya know wat i really like yhis cappy
Valinor's Twilight chapter 31 . 7/8/2010
Awesome. I can't wait for the sequel.
Nyght elf chapter 31 . 7/8/2010
I wated to say thank you! this is realy wonderful. you do have a talent. i like your style and just how you discribe your charactesr. i want to read more of your storis so will read those you have and wait for more. bye!
BAFling chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I just had to make it 540. I'm not too crazy about this chapter...4 and up I love!
704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »