Reviews for Sesshoumaru, sit!
Bleedingheart2XLoLa chapter 31 . 3/6/2012
i am in lovveeee with you story ive literally read the first part all day and just got to the sequal
xxyangxx2006 chapter 36 . 2/26/2012
This whole story was interesting. I was glad I stumbled upon it and now I'm headed over to your sequel. Fantastic job and I can't wait to see what happened in between the last chapter and the epilogue.
ilovemedia18 chapter 30 . 2/17/2012
Bloody fantastic! I love it! You did an amazing job!
Anya chapter 34 . 1/19/2012
You redo the same chapters over and over and over again. I'm starting to think it's just for more reviews and hits to your fic. I'm gonna ignore updates for awhile until I think I see a genuinely new chapter.
x3sYellowie chapter 30 . 12/31/2011
BRILLIANT! I loved how you kept Sesshomaru in character at all times, even when he was showing love to Amaya.

Love the part where he kissed her whenever she tried to take the beads off of him! That was just SOOOO cute and I was literally spazzing over that.

I love the KagomexInuyasha in this fic too, and one of my favourite chapters was when Sango was flirting with all the men to spite Miroku. Now THAT was literally giving him the taste of his own medicine ;)

Using the kidnapping as a story was quite good as well, because then she could stay away for as long as possible and nobody will question it (much..)
ctrlaltdiee chapter 30 . 12/31/2011
can i just say holy mother of fuck? okay, good. holy mother of fuuuucccckkkkkkkkk.

so, just a little backstory.. as of 10:01pm yesterday(today, whatever) i haven't slept in 48 hours.

and then i found this, some time around 7pm. i haven't stopped reading since. it's officially 2:09am.

i think that should speak for itself, how much i love this.

orisgnkl. gonna read what's posted of the sequel when i wake up.

gonna go pass out now~
Loveisil chapter 32 . 12/26/2011
Awwww, I wanna read more... when will it continue?

Anyway, youre very good to write :D I love reading this. Keep up the good work ;D
A-Listers chapter 30 . 12/16/2011
love love love it!

P.S - i was browsing your profile (browsing not stalking like my friend Ari) and i noticed a quote that perked my interest. have you ever read any of the Odd Thomas Series?
raisakurapayumo123 chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
This is sooooooooo cooooooool! I'm pretty sure that many have loved this chapter... can you give me tips on how to make a fanfic... it's my first time!
CCC103 chapter 26 . 11/29/2011
HAHAHA Amaya would.

I really love Aneko too
CCC103 chapter 24 . 11/29/2011
Sesshomaru is so mean.. and LOL she accidentally hit them...
CCC103 chapter 21 . 11/29/2011
lmao sango is a riot
CCC103 chapter 16 . 11/28/2011
wow sesshomaru just ditched her TT
CCC103 chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
Like like like
CCC103 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
HAHAHA he's so in character! I see a lot of stories where Sesshomaru is at the get go very subtly caring, but in your story he starts off aggresive toward her. I think this was very well done!
711 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »