Reviews for Sesshoumaru, sit!
Rain-chan Darkened dream chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Ayah!

Have not been on in...? Year, maybe?...

Whe! X3 So, your writing has gotten better, and mine has gotten worse. Keh.

Oyumi Nasai!

Rain-chan
Awreel chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
nice..
Endarine chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
wow 24 chapters taken off right when it was getting good too! Bummer, I know how you feel one of my stories was taken off too. This story was great before can't wait to see how much better it gets. Shessy's coming back yay!
Zenken Senritsu chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Hey, I love your stories! -even bigger grin-

I wish I could write as good as you could... So I am wondering if I may have the honor of...

Getting reviewed by you? (what did you think I was going to say? LOL)

So, I guess I am going to have to wait awhile until chapter 25 comes up. -sighs-

Even then, I really like how you change some parts of the story, and how you also managed to stick to some crucial parts as well. One such a part would be where Amaya sticks the note in Shippo's headband.

I can't help but notice how Kagome Higurashi seemed to turn somewhat whiny in this version (no offense... just personal opinion)...

So, I will tell all of my friends about this story. That is how good you write! -grins-

So, please read and review my story The Demon War. I am not writing the second chapter until I get enough constructive criticism.

Please do try to update as often as possible. I am glad to be able to review your story from the beginning.

Keep up the awesome job,

Sheniqua the Emo
Akana Akazen chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Good re-start! I think that this is better than your other chapter 1! It really sucks that it got deleted, though... Oh well! At least this time I can review for every chapter!
Insane Dragoness chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Hello again! Well your back! Can't wait to see how this

one turns out. _
hipkid727 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
okay, did you re-write the entire story? I was curious cuz I couldn't find it on hte search engine for weeks{even longer!} and I couldn't find ...oh well, so just curious about the sudden rewrite cuz I was sitting at the edge of my seat when I saw how Amaya attacked Sesshomaru especially when she was disguised as Amaya{is that how you spell it?} and I was almost crying{almost} when he was hurt by Koga! whoa, but uh...if you're rewriting I'll gladly look out for updates! keep it up!

hipkid727

P.S. I totally LOVE Sesshomaru!:}{who wouldn't?}
Shrew-hanyou chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
*claps loudly* It's even better reading it the second time around Ani. And I must say, the explanation for why Amaya is in the past makes more sense now (if I remember right last time she wasn't even Kagome's friend, but I'm probably wrong here) ;

Anyways, how could I not love it?. And I think I might write my story Big Brother. When/If I do, would you mind betaing it?

-Shrewy

PS - ALL my muses say 'hi' and Two says he planted a bomb somewhere o_o;
FluffyDemonSheepdog chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Makes me remember why I picked up on this story in the first place...*cough* Well, that could actually be because the name of the story was "Sesshomaru, Sit!"...but that's why I CLICKED on it, not [necessarily] stuck with it. Aw, don't worry, you know I love you and this story and your writing, excessive use of semicolons and all (jk, that's not so bad now) Can't wait until it's all uploaded again, which kinda sounds wierd but whatever.

*Mushu*
Funstuff123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
i really like your first version and the new version! Please keep up with it!
bowserjr .again chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Wowo, you'd actually send me ch. 25? *gets all teary eyed* Thank you, thak you so much! I don't know what else to say. Well, I would have sent you an email, but my computer decided to be a whore and deleted my 3 tries. *shakes fist* Damn you technology!Ahem, so when you finish, just send it to the address above in the little 'Email:' space. Thanks again!

- bowserjr, your loyal stalker -er I mean reader. Not stalker. I'm not hiding in your bushes right now. NO, don't look out the window. Uh, bye!
my nymphetamine girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
No! How could you do this! I, your faithfull reader and sometimes reviwer, must read it all again, and wait until it once again gets really good! That bites! That bites the big one! Who doesn't get grammar mistakes! Who doesn't misspell a word or two!

*reader deflates* Oh, well, keep a goin'.

Behind Crimson Eyes
HOMRA chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I still love your chapters, I can't wait to continue the part where Sesshoumaru became human, or when he wanted to save Amaya. Update soon!
secretlover90 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
This is a TERRIFIC story! It sounds like it will be so cool when it's done!I'm a real Shessy lover, so I hope he will come into your story soon!
Janika chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Yeah, I was a bit confused by the original chapter. It bothered me a little bit since I never thought Kagome would be so willing to let Amaya into the well.

Anyway, I hope you change some of the things that go on later. Some of them were just running around in circles anyway (and I don't ever recall Wren or Rin or whatever her name was ever referring to herself in the 3rd person). Hopefully it won't all be the same as last time.
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 Next »