Reviews for The Ebony Files
Heimarmene chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Zamboodles. This is bloody brilliant.
MaxCullen-Whitlock chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
i really really like it. everything perfect, but when are you going to update?
MaxCullen-Whitlock chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Oh. My. God. I wasnt expecting that, but it was really good the way you did it. WOW!
MaxCullen-Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
i like it. i mean, its the HP with the maruaders, its funny, its HP with the marauders. wat's not 2 like?
samiruleziluvuall chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
It's Really great!

I love it!
greenikat89 chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
The chapters are well written and everyone is in character and so far I love this story. The only thing I would point out in this chapter is that it was Sirius that tricked Snape into the Shrieking Shack and that James had saved Snape from being bitten. Yeah, that's about it but everything else is good. Now I'm off to read chapter 5.
RebeccaGoose chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
Wow, what a wonderful story! please update it! I am dying to find out what happens! the characters are wonderfully written. It's really an enjoyable read!
chickflick4494 chapter 6 . 11/23/2005
I know who it is... It's obvious really, and it makes me mad. Why do you torment me so? Boo, hoo, hoo...
chickflick4494 chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
Thank you! I do not like when people make Remus out to be gay, and make him date that greasy sleezeball of a Slytherin. It disgusts me! Good story, but I'd have less dialogue. I like more story than this casual chatter. Bye!
Persefone chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
I love this. I really do. It's very realistic. The characters are very wellwritten. They seem like real people, with flaws and all. I wish this would be a S/R, but just hinting at it will satisfy me. Please update soon!
They chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
WOW! really great story! Please update soon!
Serser chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
AWESOME UPDATE!
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
I hope you update soon... and Lily and Remus are so cute... Jo never really did explain how James and Lily ended up together, she just said that Lily 'came around'... so what the hell does that mean? Anyway, I adore it, and now I see what you mean by 'hints'. Poor Sirius. Good job...
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
S/R... I hope that this story doesn't take that turn. I don't have a problem with slash, but for this story, it just doesn't *feel* right. Does that make sense? Probably not. You said there would be hints. Was the arm grabbing thing one of those? Sorry, I just had the notion that this would all be about Lily/Remus, and that author's note...

Now, about the actual chapter. It sounds like you're setting up Severus and Remus to create Wolfsbane. Sounds interesting. I'll keep reading (why would I stop now?).
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
Why do I feel as if you've wanted to tell off some cheerleaders you know? LOL. Onward I read.