Reviews for Blood and Ivory
Innogen chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
I hope you do start this up again. I just started reading it and really am enjoying it. Thank you!

Union98 chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Enjoying this one as well. Not much of a Donovan fan are you? *grin* I really like the way you've instilled Big Lady with a sense of humor.

Looking forward to more when you have time to write.

Now I'm going to go read the B5 stories. We seem to have similar tastes. *grin*
sharon hawkes chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
I love it, just wish you would keep adding to the story.
lesley chapter 6 . 3/31/2006
great read are you going to add any more to it would be nice to know the ending ...
Cbc chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
Oh wow! Oh wow! This is soo col!

I just love Ham's family, I can just see things really shaking up at the resistance camp with their addition. And the big lady and her feline friends are tops! I can't wait till they start actually talking to each other. Robert will be fasinated of course, anthropologist heaven. Hope the big lady cusses out Donovan. Please write more soon, this suppense is killing me.

JannaKalderash chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Hey, hey! I like this story! Especially when Ham pops Mike in the jaw! I always did think that he was to smug and self-righteous for his own good. What nerve, making a crack like that! Hmf!

This story is definitely going on my favorites list. How many chapters are you planning on writing for it? For that matter, how many books in the series.

The alien kind of sounds like a carnivorous equine. This version of TOC is even more interesting than the last one.