Reviews for Around The Mulberry Bush
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Omg, I'm shock there isn't much reviews of this story, this is like one of the best Rufus Tifa AU fics I've ever read!
Your characterization of them, the circumstances they are put together to work with each other is just great. I really hope it was a longer story cuz I totally would enjoy reading multiple chapters of this. But oh well, one can only a one shot in itself is very good. What more to say, you're a good writer & keep up the good work!
Ikuni Hattori chapter 1 . 1/22/2011

I'm curious, if it would ever get a sequel/continued, on how the dynamics in Tifa and "Alan's" 'relationship' will change. . .

Oh, I'm going stir-crazy just thinking about it!
Christie Cookie chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This was absolutely fantastic. What a great read! You really characterized Rufus and Tifa perfectly, and its almost tragic considering the circumstances. Yet they make such a great couple!

You did a wonderful job, and I love your style. Definitely a gem within the world of RufusxTifa fanfiction. Well done.
Illulian chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Awe! That was a super cute alternative ending _
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
fantastic
riley-is number 1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
omg that was REALLY good i love your rufus/tifa they are like ah-mazing! you are probably my favorite author. lol yup!
ZsaZsa chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Good one. Though I would have liked to have a bit more action between Tifa and Rufus, like one of their arguments.
C'est Mort chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I loved it! _
Mossy Tea chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I really liked it. No idea why, since this is the first time I've ever seen the pairing, but yeah... somehow you reached deeply into their characters and interaction in just one shortie.

skmt999 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Argh. Another one I wish I could see an extension on. Excellent storytelling. I could see something like this happening. Even with the recent release of AC, it's still workable. It's not like anyone knew what he was up to all that time. XD
ehrgiez chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Another great rufus/tifa fic by AngelOfDeath10. This was an unusual take on the pairing, which was nice:) I know you said it was a oneshot, but i'm sure you could continue the story a bit! Anyway, great story, and if you write anymore rufus/tifa fics i'll be there!
Xyane chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I'm lost for words. I simply love your Rufus/Tifa fics! The way you write them never fails to impress me. You do such a great job every time. I was a Cloud/Tifa fan but the more I read Rufus/Tifa the more I like this pairring. It's just so much more interesting and so full of potential. Are you sure you're going to keep this as a oneshot? Sure you don't have more of it lurking around somewhere? This fan can't help but hope. Well...don't torture us with too long a wait for your next Rufus/Tifa fic, ok?
mimmio chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Rufus is awesome! PLease update soon!
Maria chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I adore how well you can sketch out a complex situation and love affair so quickly. You the brilliant. And since Rufus really does wear bandages in the new Advent Children movie, it's also a great coincidence!
sweetmaiden chapter 1 . 9/14/2005