Reviews for Lost
TheLegendOfKatt chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
ooo this story totally got my interest please write more chapters im totally begging (augh I sound like a popular girl with all the totally's its horrible! haha im just kidding) but that was amazing im seriously begging you to write more!
Six-string Samurai chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
this is fun and entertaining. it'd be nice to see a continuation.
Cookys 'n' Creem chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
this is a really, really, REALLY good story! one of my favs in ranma, i gotta say! :D

please continue it! :puppy dog eyes:
trustwrites chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
This has always been one of my favorite Ranma AUs. And, of course, it hasn't been updated in the two years I've been gone. I have all the luck. :D

This story has such ungodly potential that I just don't know what to do with myself. I realize I mustn't be foolishly optimistic in hoping that you'll take it back up after two years, but really, a girl has got to hope. I love this story, this concept, your Ranma, your Akane, and your writing style. It's almost a shame that you haven't unleashed more fanfic on the world as a whole. You're really quite good at this thing. :P

Your linguistic approach to this story is really breathtaking, for lack of a better word, but most especially I like this line: "That morning, she had settled into a comfortable nap against the tree trunk and when she woke up again, she was in her own bed smelling of fresh, morning grass and Ranma’s sweat." There is something so utterly beautiful about that line. Fabulous work.

Maybe I waited a long time to review this, but here it is. Great work, brilliant idea, gorgeous writing. Well done.
Habana chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
The story is really interesting. Please keep writing.
Merkitten chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
Damn. this is a really good Alternate universe Fic. You gave the character's new personalities demension, and have an interesting story going on. I can't wait for more! Update soon -Merkitten
Clara chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
Wow! I adore it. Definitely original and pleasantly different—very well-written, to top it off. I can't wait to read more, and will definitely be adding this to story alert. Normally I'm not entirely fond of the Ranma crew working as secret agents, but this one is entirely enjoyable.
deepali chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
you're going to update this soon right? RIGHT? RIGHT? i love it!
Indygodusk chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
Wow, that was original. And so interesting! I felt awful for Ukyou, just awful. I assume Ranma and Shampoo will start training together? Or will Shanpoo turn to Mousse to improve her skills? I'm so glad you give us Ranma's POV too. I can't wait for more!
Lady Mokodane chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
Wow! How cool is RAnma in this! Just wanted you to know that your premise is really unique and cool.
konton chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
vengeance. poor ukyou. let's hope something makes us feel a little better that ranma didn't kill the guy? awaiting the next chapter ::waves::
funnylove chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
I have to say, you're story's great. I feel so bad for Ukyo though. That Hito man, ugh! I do not like him, nuh-uh! I'm glad Akane's sticking by Ranma's side. They make a great couple. Oh-are you half chinese? you don't have to answer that, I was just wondering cause one day, I'll like to go to China or Japan. Have you actually read Mars. It is a great manga, you should if you haven't. You're absolutely right too. So many read but not enough reviews. I'm counting on you to update soon! I'm looking forward to read the next chapter. I thought it was strange to make Ranma a semi-mute but it's acually a good idea!

Till the next chapter,

Sea-chan
apie chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
yay! my new favorite fanfic! update soon! ranma's character is so quiet...corrupted...tragic...intense...OOH! THATS SO HAWT! :p
apie chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
this is really interesting so far. the writing so far sounds like the plot to an anime, and thats a good thing :) onto the next chapter then...
TingLiang chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
Just for your information, in Japan, they paint taxi green, not yellow like US.

I feel bad for what happened to Ukyo...do you have to make it happened this way? Can't Akane and Ranma get there in time to help her? ...anyway, this is your story, you can do whatever you like, but if you plan to have the reader really hate someone, you can always add more words there, like the nasty words he said or Ukyo's struggling actions.

Oh, English is also my second language, so, if something I said doesn't make sense, you know why. :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »