Reviews for Baseballs, a Locket, and a Tree Heart
GoldenBug Prime chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
this is great
Thundercatroar chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
Please update this story! Its too good to just forget about!
Jarel Kortan chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
Once again well done, really liked it, everything about it was nice and I hope to read the next chapter soon.

Keep up the good work.
Harpiebird chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Aw! So adorable! Arnold is so sweet... I can't wait for more!
Kpfan72491 chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Loved the Chapter. I can't wait until the next chapter. D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
Helga must feel so happy right now (even if not showing it); after all, she just got to know Arnold really notices her nice side and treasures their moments together.

Keep the good writing.
Nikki Narcissist chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
Aw, cute. I love this. Update soon.
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
Lol, he really has no idea how much looking out for him she does. It reminds me of the Christmas episode when they said it was like Arnold had a guardian angel. Aww, this was just so adorable! It was my favorite chapter, can't wait for the next one!
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
Aww. That was so cute. Some lines that you wrote were really good. Like: 'the first and last person in the world she wanted to see right now'. I can't wait for the next chapter! There is still another chapter left, right?
Nikki Narcissist chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
Haha, Taco-Head.

I like this a lot.

Update, please!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
Great poem here.

Keep the good writing.
Kisstriss chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
Wow! This is totally a good fic, I love it, all those sighns are now revealed for Arnold! Well expect the tree heart what he hadnt seen yet...The poem was cool!

Please update soon as possible;)

Kisstriss;)
Champion of Justice chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Wicked awsome story so far. please update soon.
weartheseshorts chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
Very cute. Can't wait to see what happens next.

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
Kreepi Spicer chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
Hm. At first I didn't think I'd like it, but now . . . I think it'll turn out to be a good story. Looking forward to the next update.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »