Reviews for Tease Me, Tease Me Not
Nikki chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
Omg I really hope you finish this b/c I can't see a date! I hope u get it finished. I totally started crying when I thought yuna was in love with... That blue-haired freak Seymour. And this is my first review on this story so I'll just say... OMG YUNA IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT THAN IN THE GAME! SHE SHOULDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A CUSS WORD IS! but lol I love it anyway all the fluffy moments made me gush, and by gush, I mean totally freak out and fall out of my bunk bed. You are an AWESOME writer!
Galneryus chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
wow it's getting to me...now we know why Yuna's dubbed the school slut
Galneryus chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha ha Yuna a slut...ha ha ha ha I find the story interesting I'll keep reading it though I heard you haven't updated it for a while
Zeddicus Zual Zerrander chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
These is probably the best story that i have read so far and iv read over 100 different ones so keep up with the good work.
choicullen chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
im obsessed with DDR to

usually get A

no kiddin))
choicullen chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
you seriously made i laughed my head off

Cowman3340 chapter 22 . 1/18/2010
good story hope you update it sometime
A Morning Star chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
I loved chapter sixteen.
gogo fish chapter 22 . 3/10/2009
where is the last chapterL! You haven't updated this for three years!
Moncada chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Nice. Really Nice.

But you cant let Yuna die. This story screams for another chapter.
thepinkmartini chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
Isn't it truce instead of truths?
iheartKaiMaxlovely chapter 22 . 11/18/2008
Aw...*sniff* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T MAKE YUNA DIE! This is such a beautiful couple! Please update!
Alwayss418Foreverr chapter 10 . 10/4/2008
I loved this chapter when I read it a while back ago..
Bre chapter 22 . 8/25/2008
omg loved the story i was like crying i was wondering if u were gonna make another chapter
David Shigure chapter 22 . 7/25/2008
aw, the ending was so tragic...:(

there was meant to be another chaprter right? I hope you decide to pick up the pen and return.

Every story has an ending...