Reviews for Tease Me, Tease Me Not
Yuka Yamoto chapter 22 . 6/28/2006
AW...Don't tell me she's going to ,PLEASE,DON'T TELL ME SHE DIES!At least make it a happy ending...I mean,come on Tidus and Yuna came a long way!Just do it for other peoples' sake!Man for sobbing out loud!.
fireprincess1516 chapter 22 . 6/27/2006
plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz continue its driving me nuts waiting for the next chapter
Jigoku no Yami chapter 22 . 6/26/2006
You killed Yuan? You killed Lady Yaun? Damnit, thats means. At least seymor kicked the bocket. Will Lady Yuna, be coming back?
loveisunique chapter 22 . 6/24/2006
OMG Yunie's DEAD? NO
NoelleFord1 chapter 22 . 6/13/2006
NNO... !she cant be dead...no...well...seymours dead...and i hate him...ugh.. i loved what yuna said to tidus for some reason "i hated every beautiful day...until i met you..." i dunno why but that made me so sad..lol.. this was one awsome story.

-noelle.
StandByForSushi chapter 22 . 6/10/2006
NO NO NO NO NO NO! YUNA CANNOT DIE! I LOVE YOUR STORY AND ALL BUT PLEASE DONT MAKE HER DIE!

ive calmed down now, lol. please update with the finale :)
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 22 . 5/29/2006
This is a great story and I've read it several times...but are you every going to add the final chapter?
bluemoon fairy chapter 22 . 5/17/2006
NO! What are you doing leaving it on a cliffy like that and not updating for almost a year. Not even funny *giggles in the background*. I heard that. WEll you really need to update becuase i am completely obsesed with this story and I am planning on checking almost every day until it is update. It is going to be update right? *sobs* Its so sad Yunie jumped in front of a bullet to save Tidus. This would be my favorite Romance fic about Yuna and Tidus of all time and you haven't updated in forever. Please update soon and don't just leave it where it is. I'm begging you. Definitely going on my favorites list and ALERT if it ever updates again. *dries tears*. Please Please Please update soon.

bluemoon fairy

P.S. I almost cried when Yuna said she was going to run away. That's how much I like this story. I don't do that often so you should be very proud of your work. IT'S AMAZING. YOUR A FAB. WRITER. KEEP IT UP.
kari-chan FFVIII chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
how many reviews do you have to get until you update again ? (on any of your stories)you haven't updated for a long time did something happened there ? :O

I'd love to know how it goes on just like so many people I mean woa ! have you seen all those reviews O.O (oh right I've already reviewed your last updated chapter so I couldn't leave the review there)

on the other hand it's maybe a bit stupid asking you to update because I haven't done that to my story for a while but no one is reading it anyway so I don't think it's so bad if I'm working on chap2 a bit longer ...

but on the other hand your story is awesome people love it and they want to know how it goes on . do it for every one here who wants to know how it goes on besides I think even after this you might get more reviews :3

please *looks at you with puppy eyes*
Pinky Sprinkles chapter 22 . 5/13/2006
WHY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HURT ME SO MUCH? But, Seymour's dead(that's a plus) PLEASE GET THE CHAPTER UP NOW!
januarys chapter 22 . 5/5/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG! PLZ PLZ PLZ! DONT LET YUNA DIE...THIS STORY IZ SO GOOD...PLZ DUN LET HER DIE!

p.s. u r a great author...ur on ma faves!
Bluemoon Fairy chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Awesome, love the story and it just started. I love high school fics. about Yuna and Tidus. Loved that you had them fight I mean something interesting had to go on in there. WEll off to read the next chapter...GREAT JOB!

bluemoon fairy
Veti chapter 22 . 5/2/2006
OMG! THIS IS AWSOME! I hope you update as soon as you can! Yuna CAN'T DIE! NO! YUNA! SEYMOUR, I'M FREAKIN' GONNA KILL YOU! PLZ DON'T KILL YUNA!
fran chapter 22 . 4/25/2006
omg...that story is so freaking good! this particular chapter is just...wow...wow...wow...i'm sorry i couldn;t review all you other chapters...but..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
xQueenxofxHeartsx chapter 22 . 4/17/2006
OMG i love your story so much!

I can't wait to see how it ends!

Submit it soon PLEASE!