Reviews for Don't Want You To See
Roxypockets1 chapter 5 . 4/15/2018
I just found this story, I’m so sad it looks like it’s no longer being updated, it’s beeb a marvelous read! I really relate to this Serena and I think a lot of other people probably relate too. I hope that someday, this story will get picked up again, I’ll be waiting for it.
blackmailingqueen chapter 5 . 4/8/2018
I really hope you decide to continue this! It's really great!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2018
What Rei is doing is called bullying. Emotional abuse is a very serious issue. I am amazed no one called Mars on that.
creativesm75 chapter 5 . 5/12/2017
very nice
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2017
So disappointed you never finished this!
Superpinkunicorn chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
Please update! I love the story line
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
Please update soon
Imtomzizle chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
Nuuuuu it ended, and was updatedddd yearsss agooooo. But in all reality, you are a phenominal story writer. 3
SMSM chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
PLEASE! I BEGGETH FOR AN UPDATE!
OrientalDanceGirl chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
Are you going to update this story? It intrigues me! And will there be a happy End?
Syulai chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
I love it so much that Darien is so cold and indifferent to everyone including Sailor Moon, and warm only towards Serena.
Syulai chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Oh no, it's such a good story! I hope you will continue this! I love imagining Darien in this spectacles...
haylsbails chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
I read this story ages ago and really loved it, now back again I've fallen in love with it again and am still in shock that it is unfinished! Argghhh the heartache! You've written a great piece of fanfiction here and I can only hope that you'll come back to it eventually, but well done either way!
Immortal.Sailor.Cosmos chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
I don't usually like the "Evil-Rei" stories, and this is one if the worst without any "yomah/brainwashed-Rei" hints, but you do it pretty well, and I really want to hear about those gold sparks. And you have them much closer in age! Then manga has then 3 years apart, the anime was dub-stupid and made it 5 or 6, but you only have it like one.
GraphicsChyk chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Oh, I'm so sad. I know it's been years and the chances of this story ever being updated are slim, but I'd love to see it completed.