Reviews for The Silent Tears of Crocodiles
Arwenien chapter 34 . 9/9/2014
Ha ha, the ending was so anticlimactic *sniggers* I suppose I didin't expect this kind of story. It was hilarious sometimes but too bad there wasn't plots per se. The story was about nothing and something simultaneously. Oh well, I had read better stories but I enjoyed reading this nonetheless.
Arwenien chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
It's really, really good. I've just started reading, but I'm positively suprised. Why there's so little reviews is beyond me! Such a shame, you don't continue this story in a sequel (the more, the better :D). I don't mind the lack of descriptions. Your writting is good and interesting even without it. I'm curious how this story'll go. I thought it'll be snarry but, suprise suprise, Erasmus said about adoption. Hm... I'm curious indeed :D
HarrisonxPotterxox chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
I'm only on the third chapter and already I can't stand your story. It's not because your characters are a tad Ooc and it's not because I don't enjoy the plot. The reason why I cannot stand reading any further is the fact that there are almost NO DESCRIPTIONS available, only text and inner-monologues! It's maddening, to say the least.
naru894 chapter 34 . 2/28/2009
good story XD really liked it, but the end doesnt convince me, eventhough its really a good story, and i liked the change, and that was draco that killed voldemort and the humour of Erasmus, and also all the hummor in the hole history, it really made me laugh, thanks again Naru894
A Raven's Sparrow chapter 34 . 6/25/2008
Nicety. Good ending, and though a sequel would be nice, it's obviously not needed. Well done. .
Shire Fey chapter 34 . 2/15/2008
I really loved this story. It was worth the read. I couldnt help but smile at the happy family feel
Elenor GreanLeEf chapter 34 . 1/21/2008
Great story. I liked the ending but you can’t leave it like that. I demand a sequel!
munchnzoey chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
great story!
kaiba-queen chapter 34 . 9/3/2007
That was quite an unexpected ending, but it rocked all the same.

I look forward to reading more of our stuff.
Hilga Pence chapter 34 . 4/13/2007
as always you keep me on my toes. keep up the good work
blee chapter 34 . 4/1/2007
very nice
luvbooks chapter 34 . 2/24/2007
cool this is bril
spiderlilly chapter 34 . 2/17/2007
I really enjoyed the story. But it feels so anticlimatic. It just ends...do you have a different story line that is the main plot? Like what about Ron? Percy?(granted he's dead, but did anyone know that he was evil?) What about the Order and Dumbledor? What about Harry's new abilities and a different family name? Does Hermoine become a vampire or a close friend of the new family? What about the wizarding world? When and how will they find out? Is there a bigger evil out there? Oh and Harry's suicide scene that kind of surrised me. I thought that it could have used some more development. Other then that and the huge amount of questions that it raised, I really did like the story, its a great plot idea. Hope there is a sequal!
Emma Lipardi chapter 34 . 2/8/2007
Hi Keres!

Wonderful end to the story, hon! (Sorry it took so long...homework was killing me!) You're right; I think Erasmus would be happy with this ending. It was adorable. Lovely fic. Lovely chapter. Just...lovely.

Emma Lipardi
Makurayami Ookami chapter 34 . 2/2/2007
ha ha! that was great. not what i expected, but great none the less.