Reviews for Chronicles of a Shorty Cadet
Hinatinha chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
I am very happy cause you update...
kat1316 chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
update already grrrrr
Tintti chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I have to say that your fic is absolutely unbelievable. Your chapters mostly consist of describing the characterss feelings and thoughts and you manage to do it very truthfully which makes your fic very interesting and rare. You do very remarkable job when describing Sephiroths thoughts in the fifth chapter. GOOD JOB! But I dont agree with you on Clouds personality. We all know that he is a emo but I dont think that he would snap so easily. But it is still very funny! And you managed to keep my interest trough the whole fic even though there were no yaoi parts ( which is very good job because I want my yaoi). And lastly I hope that you are going to continue this fic because if you dont I will be very disappointed in you and it would be a shame not to write this masterpiece to the end.
1sunfun chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Nice.
1sunfun
Kage 5243 chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
ok
Maxie42 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
*smiles!*

this is so like zack cant wait to read the next chapter
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
amazing story so far :) Please update soon! I really look forward to finding out what happens to Cloud.
NukeMyWaffle chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Noooooo! I'm on the edge of my seat! I wanna see what happens next! Please update soon!
insane devill chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
it is a good story but personally i like cute cloud to meet with the charming seph more it is really exiting and i love it
My Solitude chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
This is definitely an interesting story. I'm glad to read it.
random alias chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
hahaha oh poor cloudy, he needs to learn to be as serene as his namesake maybe then zack will leave him alone, not... great story :)
Tuuna chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
NOOOOOOO! there is no more updates! since 2006 :O:O OMG, crap and I loved this story so much! and I'll stop with the exclamation marks :S well anyway, love the story :D:D and I am glad that Cloud finally got to train for real :D and the slow Sephiroth/Cloud is great :D:D I still have hope so please please update!
bbb136 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
i know you havent updated in about 4 years but please do! seeing cloud yell at seph was just too good! i think you have zacks character down, the whole group hug thing- brilliant.
Toki Mirage chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
OMFG! CLOUD IS PRICELESS! Your portrayal of the character is un-f*cking-believable, yo. All three of them, Cloud, Zack, and Seph. Amazing. I can't believe you haven't updated IN FOUR F*ING YEARS! OH MAH GAWD! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME HERE? *starts bawling eyes out* LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!
HarryPotterObsessed44 chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
This is a really good story.

Please update as soon as you can.

Thanks!