Reviews for What Not to do When Lost
Butterfly Crown chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
ILLEGAL is the key word. Homard, you idiot. Pirates do get drunk though, it's a miracle he doesn't swear. Love the story, haven't gotten the special ending for chapter 8, good for you. Oh, and I haven't completed the game yet so I hope that nothing gets sad again, that would suck. All that training Croix though, it was all for nothing even when we all saw it coming.
Bardock92 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
The part with Homard was awesome!

"Yo ho me hartiesh!" "Yo ho yo ho a piratesh life for me. Uh shomething and shomething and shomething and shomething, drink up me heartiesh yo ho! Uh shomething and shomething and shomething and shomething, drink up me heartiesh yo ho! Yo ho yo ho a piratesh life for me! Let’sh shail away for adventure and fortune; come along with me my crew!”

Probably the best La Pucelle comedy to date!
Salacassera chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
This was cute. The parts with Homard made me laugh out loud, and I can't help but be thankful that Prier and Croix don't seem to remember her song, since that seemed a bit wild even for her. One thing I like about your stories is how you include your monsters.
Joe Manga chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
HA HA !

thats AWSOME

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAH!
DebiruFlonne chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Well-written, I liked the more serious parts over the humor parts, actually. You have more talent for that style of writing, in my opinion. I hope to see more La Pucelle fics from you! Keep it up!