Reviews for Polluting the Shades of Pemberley
Guest chapter 17 . 4/21/2020
I thought I would let you know I have enjoyed your story so far and was hopeful you might finish it.
MAC Nicholls chapter 17 . 3/20/2020
I think your 10 year hiatus is up! Please FINISH the story! Great so far!
Edward'sDJ chapter 17 . 6/25/2019
This story is riveting and I am very sad not to know how it ends. On that basis, I will imagine my own ending: Lizzy dies falling off a horse, living only long enough to say 'I told you so', Anne dies of consumption on her honeymoon and after a suitable mourning period, her not-so-heartbroken spouse woos and marries Georgiana, Darcy kills Mr Stafford in a duel, based on Mr S's attack on Kitty, Kitty learns her lesson and becomes sensible and wary and accepts Mr Foxten's attentions and eventually marries him...
Thank you for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/1/2019
I HATE INCOMPLETE STORIES!
Another Lizzie chapter 17 . 1/24/2019
Well you sucked me in for 17 chapters of an excellent story and now 9 years later you never returned. Boo hoo. Hope you finished school successfully. Maybe you should mark this abandoned. Good luck.
mangosmum chapter 17 . 7/11/2018
It's a terrible place to stop! Please finish! It's quite good.
mangosmum chapter 13 . 7/11/2018
Lose not 's a mistake that seems to becoming quite common.
Evi chapter 17 . 6/30/2018
A great story beautifully written! I hope for a new chapter soon
Guest chapter 17 . 5/25/2018
oh my god this story is great but come on you cannot leave your readers in this inconfortable situation. No update since 2010!
I dont like Kity because I feel bad for M. Foxten. She is silly too. I suppose that sometimes girls like the bad guy while the good guy is watching them and is suffering

anyway good story! but... I DEMAND AN UPDATE ! ! !
azilou38 chapter 17 . 5/13/2018
Oh My God ! This story is just brilliant ! It is so very well written, I am in love with it !
I know it has been a few years since you last updated but you must continue this story, you cannot let your readers in this horrid suspense ! If you don't, think of what it will do to my poor nerves ;)
WizardthatsaDemigod chapter 17 . 11/6/2017
This is a really well written story! Even though it has been many years since you have updated, but I wonder if you will ever finish, and I hope you do.
Well done personifying all the characters!
onlyjaded chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Didnt they meet at the wedding?
Guest chapter 17 . 4/12/2017
Hi! Are you ok? It's being a lot of time! I really love your story! Recently re-read it all over again. Please continue it! What's going to happen between lord Rochester and Georgiana? Is Anne going to die or something? Pleaseee update!
ctgirl92 chapter 17 . 2/8/2017
This is brilliant! I particularly love the Georgianna and Lord Rocheford bit. Please write more very soon!
FuzzyMammoth chapter 16 . 7/29/2016
I know it has been 6 years, but you have a very interesting story here that would be awesome if you could finish. I had my hardest semester of college the spring of 2010 and it was not 21 credits, so totally can understand why you didn't get a chance to work on it then!
Whether you ever finish or not, please know that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this much a second time through. Thank you for sharing your creativity!