Reviews for Birds of a Feather: Visions
ravenslair chapter 11 . 11/26/2006
Interesting story, with what I thought a very novel and intriguing ending. I hope someday you will write the promised sequel, I would love to read it. Thanks...Gerry
N.G chapter 11 . 6/28/2006
It was a short story, but still nice. Good job "Big Brother."

N.G
Avionne chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
Lemme tell you-It's spelled "Azarath Metrion Zinthos", not "Azarath Metrion Zenthos". No offense, but...
bellecatastrophe chapter 11 . 12/10/2005
hi - my review button hasn't been working. amazing - but they forget EVERYTHING. all that...pain...love...for nothing?
Violet x3 chapter 11 . 11/21/2005
would you believe me if i told you I only just read this story today and think its the most fabolous piece of literature on the face of this earth ? this is part where i ramble alot... Not only was this Rob Rae but this fic was bittersweet.. you wanna know how many ppl can actually write a bittersweet fic sucessfully.. not many. That was the best last paragraph Ive ever read.. It leaves me wondering... you should consider making a sequal... but I dont know . It might just ruin the ... well for lack of a better term .. magic . I bet like a million fans of this story are gonna kill me for that last sentence.. but do whatever you want. this was great . keep up your truley amazing work I look foward to reading your next story... which Im assuming you'll make wicked quick .. dnt let me k ? ... youre awesome. -Violet _
Evilsangel chapter 11 . 11/20/2005
holy crap! holy crap! holy crap! holy crap! holy crap! how can you do that! please write the next chapter or story that goes with this! please please! bye asap! like now! :) ;) bye
Foofynono chapter 11 . 11/18/2005
very very nice as always
Sonora-Margaret chapter 11 . 11/18/2005
The ending didn't really feel like an ending. Are you going to do a sequel? Anyway, that was pretty good, I caught a few spelling mistakes, not enough to deter from the plot, and hey, we all make mistakes. So good job, I look forward to reading more of your works in the future.
The Wolf King chapter 11 . 11/18/2005
*applauds* A helluvan ending, my friend, a helluvan ending!
Iris Night chapter 11 . 11/18/2005
a wonderful ending..i loved it...it just fites for the whole story!

nice job and do continue!
DarkAngelSuicide chapter 11 . 11/18/2005
Aww i like that chap u must write a sequal
Raven42431 chapter 11 . 11/18/2005
that was the most beuitful thing ever sequel soon
Tecna chapter 11 . 11/18/2005
Oh my... -Smiles- that truly is, totally fantastic, one of a kind ending... never came across it, but wow... I really have to hand it to you... it's Fab, great, awesome... love it!
DarkAngelSuicide chapter 10 . 11/16/2005