Reviews for Steam
the Moon our Witness chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
Ah, such a lovely chapter. The way you describe their feelings is so great, it feels so intuitive and real, not at all scripted (do I even make sense?).
the Moon our Witness chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Wow, the part about bending was really intense.. I liked that really much! And I spotted some big mistake in the scene with the gaang: Aang approved of Sokka catching the fish, but actually Aang is against harming any living beings, he would never eat an animal either. Maybe you'll find some time to correct that (:
CatonissForever20 chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
OMG Aang and Sokka! Morons...LOL :)
TophMansuperhero chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
Me: gore-y!
Random dude: is that even a word...?
Me: OF COURSE IT IS I MADE IT!
Random dude: *raises hands in surrender* okay! *gallops away*
Me: *smirks*
Aaaaanywaus thanks for adding cabbage guy!
Sincerely,
Darthe Vador Pickles,
And May The Force Be With You
Forbidden Faerie chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
babies! wanna know if they have kids!
Purple Lex chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
I'm reading all of the Zutara fics and I found yours! AND I LOVED IT! 33

This is one of the best written, fleshed-out and complete fics out there, and the funny thing is that there's not much actual 'romance' between Zuko and Katara until the last 3 chapters. That's when you know what you're reading is from an excellent author.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this up - even though I am reading it 6 years later lol!

Added this to my favorites :)
katara chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
aangs eyes are gray
Chasing Sunshine chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
Great story!
KMH1 chapter 14 . 10/20/2010
I enjoyed the idea of your story. It was obviously written before the end of the first season, but the plot was well thought out and interesting. :)

As far as critiques, you tend to leave off a letter at the end of a word, and there were quite a few hominym spelling errors. Thrown vs throne, etc. Otherwise, it was a great story. You have a lot of talent and I hope you keep writing.
Account Exanimated chapter 13 . 8/26/2010
A wonderful fanfiction! the descriptions and characterization of Katara and Zuko, completely matching their elements made this a lovely read. The AUness isn't minded too much either. :D Marvelous job, kellythegreat!
jessi chapter 13 . 4/8/2010
Wonderful story! You are a really talented writer!
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I love it. :D
StarReader86 chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
I've just finished reading this story and it is undeniably one of the best Zutara stories I have read so far. Your writing style captured my attention and it was done so well that I could sense Zuko's tortured soul w/o making him overly emo :P.

Even thought I didn't like your portrayal of Sokka as a whiny, food-obsessed guy (mainly b/c he's 1 of my 2 favorite ATLA guys, can you guess the 2nd one :), everyone else's character development, esp. Zuko's were awesome!

Planning to read the story's sequel. You'll be getting another review from me!
onceuponachildhood chapter 14 . 6/8/2008
Wow. You're such a talented author and I'm glad I found you. You might know me better from deviantart, which is where I first found "The Blue Rose". I thought I would come to your fanfiction account and see what else you had for Avatar, and I'm extremely glad I did.

This story was very descriptive and moving, with just the right amount of action. The insight into Zuko's character was amazing. I sincerely think it was one of the best.

Your Zutara perspective is absolutely dead-on in my opinion. It's not too fast, and I feel that both characters reacted in the way they would canon-wise.

So kudos to you, kellythegreat, and I can't wait to read the sequel and more of your works.

~Avgirl92
eclectisms chapter 13 . 4/29/2008
wow, i bet you havent gotten a review for this story in a LONG time...

anyways, yeah, i was randomly searching through wonderful Zutara fanfics today, and i thought, hey, why not go and see whats in the back of the archive, ive read most of the ones in the front. so i come back here, not really expecting anything that good from the first few Zutarian fics, and then i see this!

omg, this has got to be the best quality story i've EVER read! (and let me tell you, i've read ALOT of storys...) my top fave! I LUV THIS! nothing obsecene, awesome storyline that i've NEVER seen before, characters stayed in character, AWESOME!