Reviews for No Roads Home
furrballnerd chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Great story but i doubt you will continue at this point. disappointing. I liked it alot
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Is Beast Boy dead? Update.
Cana chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
ether jinx is goin; coo-coo hulutionations or the dog really ia alive 0.o
Raven Angel Of Darkness chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
this is a very intersing stroy i hope u countine it.
Twilit-Shadow-Wolf-Demon chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
WOW that was beyond adorable! Very descriptive...I couldn't stop reading! Literally, I was glued to the screen. I absolutely love Rae/Jinx pairing. And I love the personality you put to Jinx!

Anyway, absolutely adorable. Hope to read more from you!
MaiJoi chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Awwwww CUTE UPDATE THANX
Blimey The Toad chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Okay, it's me again. I realize this fic is probably going to join the plethora of non-finished fics floating around out there, considering how long it's been since the last update. But I just wanted to say, this fic's unfinished state make me much sadder than most others. I loved this one, so much! But I understand, sometimes the muse just won't cooperate. Still, just in case... just to let you know, you still have at least one rabid fan who would LOVE to see a conclusion. Ser'sly. :)
ShadowStalker1389 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
like the story hope you add more chapters soon
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Sooooo ... that's it? Really? It hardly seems more than started! But it's been 5.5 years since the last update, so I guess that really IS 'it'.

Crumb.

"Is this continued elsewhere?" he asks hopefully ...
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Huh. Weird. Golden-baseball-bat boy is from Japan? Or at least he last used it to lovingly caress the craniums of random passersby in Japan.

Love your version of Jinx. She's just too cute! How old are they here? Still 17-18-ish? Just askin'.
Alice Liddell chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I happen to be an ultra concervative, and I wasn't offended in the least (why do people always think of us as boring, uptight individuals anyway?) I don't like love stories, but I enjoyed this one; I hope to see more soon...
Energy chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
I can really see where this is going, beast boy loves raven and raven is just friends and is so angry and is backed into a corner when raven and jinx kiss. Therefore Lil slugger attacks him but in the process saves him from his anger. Starfire is so depressed that robin is obsessed with criminals and canceling dates with her that she is not only losing her powers but being backed into a corner as well. Lil slugger comes hits her and actually solves the problem. Robin will rush back from Tokyo and possibly confess his feelings for her thus making starfire extremely happy and no longer depressed. Cyborg watches these videos of beast boy and starfire getting struck and realizes the pattern and warns robin that he might be next. This is because Robin, with starfire's assault on his mind, tries harder to find out if there is a connection between Slade and Lil slugger making him so paranoid that he unknowingly backs him self into a mental corner and lil slugger comes after him. Robin hears the skates and after a clash with slugger he escapes unharmed and meets with cyborg to discuss this. After that the detectives who were orginally on the case and were demoted confront the titans and tells them the pattern of attacks eventually leading to the first the very first victim Tsukiko. Where the final battle between Lil slugger the titans and the detective Maniwa who turns into the "holy warrior" begins. But its your story this is just my prediction. For all I know You might put gizmo,mammoth, red x or even slade in this.
Palistus chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
One; you should invest in an p. protection/TONS OF PROTECTION stuff program called 'Kasperky', and two; Nice story (: please update soon.
lil.lion4 chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
i love this story although i have no idea what paranoia agent is... still love the story please continue with the awesomeness

tchuss

-Death
Illusivities chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Very interesting story, please, continue it!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »