Reviews for The Usual Suspects
Origin Unknown chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This was really funny, and I found myself laughing a ton while reading. You should do more comedic works like this. Keep up the good work!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Loved it. Totally. Especially the Tweebs and Monique. Classic! You do 'funny' very well.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
hahahahaha poor Drakken
Azulera chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Only one thing to say here - LOL! Funniest little thing I've read in a long time!
InfiniteMystery chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
LOL this was awesome xDDD
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Hehe, really funny :) Loved the twist with Monkey Fist.
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I'd have to say my favorite was Ron's. Of course, we gotta bring in the monkey ninjas. XD

Very funny story. Thanks for the laugh. [:
JellybeanCrazyM chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Thnx - this really made my day!

so hilarious.

write more!
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
"So let's talk size. What are you, a two? Oh, now I KNOW you're trying to get out of the torture." OMG on the ground laughing. Loved the twins too!

"Kim has all his addresses written down, anyway" Hilarous, fits in perfectly with the show!
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
i can so imagine all that stuff happening.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Nate,

Okay...Rat-napping was one thing. Taking Shego on a shopping spree? Bottles of pop? Hostages more destructive than the captors? A 'Time-Share' sidekick?

It may not have been a good day for Drakken, but it was a good day for me when I found this story.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
idlyb chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I smiled.

Like, three times.

This was a good idea, I like it.

You should do a sequel, with like, Barken (or whatever his name is) and bonnie and such.

]
xoravenoxeap chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
cute story i loved the part with monique and shego CLASSIC
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Hee! This was quite fun to read. Especially, well, pretty much all of Shego's lines. /"YOU DON'T SPEAK RAT!"/"Oh, now I KNOW you're trying to get out of the torture."/ And Ron trying to explain that it really isn't a good day for him. They have a schedule?
Greendogg chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Funny! I read this story before but I don't think I review it. I'm still laughing