Reviews for Hate Me, Break Me
bro finish this fucking good story. it’s waaayyyyy to good to stop
Reshma Thomas chapter 10 . 2/8
Honestly, your whole idea for this story is absolute genius! But I do wonder if you will consider to continue this story, even though it has been over 8 years ;)
Deliah chapter 10 . 2/6
Ohhhhh, this is a good story. Please PLEASE update. I want to read more of it!
1998dimple chapter 10 . 2/3
I haven't read good fanfic in a while and this was amazing
Aayu chapter 3 . 8/14/2018
Just to let you know...
THIS IS AN AWESOME FANFICTION! I WANT SOMEONE TO READ THIS AT MY FUNERAL!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2018
When is the next chapter coming?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2018
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE
Mee Goreng chapter 10 . 1/24/2018
Oh. My. Gosh. This was simply an amazing story, and I really really wish you would update it, it's been eight years! I really want to see this finished, since I've never quite read such an original Dramione fic, and your writing it just a-may-zing. You asked for reviews, so here is one, and now update? At least a short chapter that the story is on hiatus? Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
I was born oct 4... lol
MissesE chapter 10 . 9/9/2017
Aw i was so happy to have found a good fic and it hasnt been updated in 7 years :(
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2017
Simply amazing. Just started reading it today though the fact that it only contains 10 chapters so far kills me, I enjoyed it alot! Can't wait for the next update!
Hehehehe chapter 10 . 8/10/2017
You scared me
Alexa chapter 10 . 8/8/2017
This is the best harry potter fanfic i've read so far. It's so well written and you kept the essance of the characters intact (i mean to say some people who write fanfiction almost create an entirally new character and they just use their name to create a random story).
This fanfic is amazing, it's almost like J.K. Rowling wrote an alternate ending to the books, that's how real it seems.
Don't stop writing, you're really good. Besides i can't wait for the next chapter (i'm a dramione shipper myself and i love seeing how slow you develop their relationship because we all know how impossible harmione and draco as a couple sounds)
I just love the story, make it as long as you can, ah i wish it will never end :)))
*also i'm sorry for any mistakes, english is my second language*
Kisses from Romania (yes where ron's brother charlie studies dragons *unfortunatelly i've never seen a dragon here*)
Juuultje chapter 10 . 7/20/2017
I'm loving this story! Hope you will finish this story, even if it has been 7 years...
Darkiselegant chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
I like your plot :) It's excellent.
But why did you quit writing?