Reviews for Content
Pirate's Wench chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Amazing that something so short and sweet...can be so sweet! *Watery eyes* I adore Sam - yay for you giving he and Joon their happy ending!
PirateLassy6-9-63 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Yes! Something nice and short to read to give me a happy beautiful feeling!
Tilts At Windmills chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Well, I do love your stuff and have been meaning to review for a while, and as this is short and sweet and adorable, I thought I'd start here. This is such a perfect little drabble, and somehow manages to capture the essence of the film in so few words. Love it.

Oh, and as a fellow Johnny Depp fan, if you ever feel like checking out my Finding Neverland fic, I'd love to know what you think. It's very new and still only on two chapters, but I have big plans for it. :)

*notices that Dawnie has a Gilbert Grape story and rushes off to read it*
am writing chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Short and sweet _ A story about their daughter would be quite interesting -hint-
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Aw! That's lovely! Now Sam and Joon don't have to baby-sit, they've got one of their own. Wow, the two of them put together could make for a really interesting kid...she'd be really funny and have quite an advanced vocabulary.

Nice to know I keep you amused!
Miss Sofie chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Hey Dawnie!

A bit short, but good. Could've been a paragraph of something longer. Planning to write some more? Please? Pretty please? Anyway, you're a great writer, and if you ever write a novel about Sam and Joon, I'll be back to read it!

Hugs,
Dogsbody chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I loved it! Then again Benny and Joon is one of My all-time favorite Movies!
Robin Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I can't help it... AW! That's so sweet! I love it! (And by the way, you can never have too many Benny & Joon fics!)