Reviews for Never Gone
i want more!
erikuhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Loved this fic!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I LOVED THIS STORY IT WAS AWESOME.
Sweet Steffie chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Nicely done. Very cute and sentimental. Cute dialogue. Good job
daddyzangel108 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
"Say you'll never leave me." Nathan spoke breathlessly.

"I...I'll never...leave you." Haley choked out a gasp.

"Say your mine forever." Nathan whispered into her ear pumping harder.

"I...I'm yours...forever." Haley moaned calling out the last part as beads of sweat pooled off of her forehead.

I REALLY loved that part. It was REALLY cute! Awesome story. I like Nathan and Brooke too! I actually like a lot of couples. Just not Brucas :P
candice chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
for your first N/H fic...I LOVED IT! :)
Forever03 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
AW I LOVED that story it was awesome! SO SWEET!
sunkisedsurfer chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
that was so hot! i loved it! you are one of the best OTH writers on fanfiction. Know that.
italianchick99 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
LOVED the sex scene, it was awesome!

the dialouge and feelings you wrote were amazing as well.

you're very talented
sammyjo5678 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
WOW! ur sex scene was AMAZING! I love N/H! PLease post soon!
unfolddream chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Well, for a non-NH shipper, this was good. I actually really liked the use of the knee brace and how Nathan had to take it off. I never thought of that.
Nathan4Haley chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
that was amazing! i loved every part of it!
cryptic mind chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Apps,

You literally have me smiling like a goof! Thank you SO much for this amazing NH one parter! I know it must've been hard for you to write since you don't ship them - and it's against your religion to write NH smut - but I love it and you. Thank you so much. MUAH.

I absolutely love everything about it. NH was so beautiful together I could just die. *sigh. And, OMG, the sex scene/making love scene was so INCREDIBLY hot! I have no words! I wish we could get some of that on the show! You wrote it amazingly - and i'm so thankful to have an amazing friend like you. Thank you so much - I don't think I can say that enough!

The ending was so perfect. Like right on target. And I just bursted out with an "AW" when Haley said "you always had my heart" OMG. OMG. Perfection. Perfection! Seriously. Absolute favorite line. And "The Love we share was worth the fight"! Can Nathan get any more adorable? You have them down to character. And I love it. EK. I know it's hopeful wishing, but I hope there is more NH fics to come. ;)

Your writing is one of a kind. You are one of a kind. Having a friend like you is a dream come true. Thank you so much. I love you so much. I can't thank you enough. You have truly helped make my sweet 16th birthday the best ever. *kiss

Love x

Sug
Mon chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Oh My Gosh, that was absolutely amazing. *sigh* It had me tearing up, it had me smiling, giggling. I wasn't for me... but thanks for writing a NH one-parter even if you don't like them. You did an amazing job! I wish that's what happens in the show for real... um, I don't think I should say this to you. LMAO.