Reviews for Icelus
Delka chapter 5 . 5/5/2006
That was a very nice, emotional-type story. Angst with a bit of whumppage set in. Glad I read it.
Tarlan chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
Excellent sequel! Loved all the anger and angst... and such a wonderful endign when Carson realised exactly waht both John and Rodney needed.
devianttart chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
I just realized that I never finished this!

Such a good ending!
krysalys chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
Wow. This was... incredibly intense.

Fantastic.

Awesome. Superbly written.

I am in awe.

-}-

Krys
Fanwoman chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
Wow! That was one heck of a ride! Thanks.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Gee! I knew I was behind on fanfic, but how have I missed this? What a horrible way to end the first chapter! ...horrible in a good way.
umino-gaara chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
Very cool story. Poor Rodney, thinking he was going crazy. I hope to see more of this series.
Dr. Dredd chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
Very well done, indeed. Poor Rodney, but he should be okay now.
sgafan33 chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
What! This is the end? Oh, no, it was so good! It needs a little epilogue to me, but you're the author. I love the connection both John and Rodney had with each other thru the city. Very interesting concept. You wrote the emotions that ran thru Rodney very well.

BTW, Sheppard has hazel eyes. He has a ring of brown right around his pupil and little flecks of color in his irises.
PurpleYin chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Some good songs you got to write to, no wonder this story is turning out so harrowingly great.
EmeraldEve63 chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
I REALLY enjoyed this story. So well written and heart-wrenching. This last chapter was absolutely remarkable, especially the interaction between Rodney and John. Just...awesome. Excellent, excellent.
highonscifi chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Great chapter! This is such a good story. You write Rodney very, very well.
Espiritu chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Loved it. Great job.
devianttart chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Ek! I liked this! I am really glad there is going to be more. I agree that you wrote Carson really well.
Dr. Dredd chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
I really do love the way you portray Beckett. Extremely believable. Gentle, easygoing - until a certain line is crossed.

I also like your use of Greek mythology in the titles. Is the sequel going to be Morpheus?